Thread: Wanta Really Get Sick - Change.gov

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Wanta Really Get Sick - Change.gov

Change has come at last! This is an official government website, paid for by your tax dollars. --"I'm Mergie Master and I do not approve this message."

http://change.gov/
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Thanks for that O' great master of mergies......

I'm applying for dual citizenship- Costa Rica and the USSA.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Wtf!!
    **2008 & 2009 Bream World Champion**

Genesis 27:3

There is a job section. I bet a lot of his voters don't even look at it.
    Helping deer go up the food chain since 1963.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Wanta Get Sicker:

"Address Gun Violence in Cities: As president, Barack Obama would repeal the Tiahrt Amendment, which restricts the ability of local law enforcement to access important gun trace information, and give police officers across the nation the tools they need to solve gun crimes and fight the illegal arms trade. Obama and Biden also favor commonsense measures that respect the Second Amendment rights of gun owners, while keeping guns away from children and from criminals who shouldn't have them. They support closing the gun show loophole and making guns in this country childproof. They also support making the expired federal Assault Weapons Ban permanent, as such weapons belong on foreign battlefields and not on our streets."

http://www.change.gov/agenda/urbanpolicy/

This one deserves it's own post.
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 11-06-2008 at 06:50 PM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Found this one too..

Sportsmen
    Barack Obama did not grow up hunting and fishing, but he recognizes the great conservation legacy of America's hunters and anglers and has great respect for the passion that hunters and anglers have for their sport. Were it not for America's hunters and anglers, including the great icons like Theodore Roosevelt and Aldo Leopold, our nation would not have the tradition of sound game management, a system of ethical, science-based game laws and an extensive public lands estate on which to pursue the sport. Barack Obama and Joe Biden recognize that we must forge a broad coalition if we are to address the great conservation challenges we face. America's hunters and anglers are a key constituency that must take an active role and have a powerful voice in this coalition.

its sad that so many can't see wtf they did on tuesday
    arise....kill..eat!<br /><br />duck hunting may be bad but afghanistan is worse!!!!

Address Gun Violence in Cities: As president, Barack Obama would repeal the Tiahrt Amendment, which restricts the ability of local law enforcement to access important gun trace information, and give police officers across the nation the tools they need to solve gun crimes and fight the illegal arms trade. Obama and Biden also favor commonsense measures that respect the Second Amendment rights of gun owners, while keeping guns away from children and from criminals who shouldn't have them. They support closing the gun show loophole and making guns in this country childproof. They also support making the expired federal Assault Weapons Ban permanent, as such weapons belong on foreign battlefields and not on our streets.

Quote Originally Posted by Downeast View Post
    Found this one too..

Sportsmen
    Barack Obama did not grow up hunting and fishing, but he recognizes the great conservation legacy of America's hunters and anglers and has great respect for the passion that hunters and anglers have for their sport. Were it not for America's hunters and anglers, including the great icons like Theodore Roosevelt and Aldo Leopold, our nation would not have the tradition of sound game management, a system of ethical, science-based game laws and an extensive public lands estate on which to pursue the sport. Barack Obama and Joe Biden recognize that we must forge a broad coalition if we are to address the great conservation challenges we face. America's hunters and anglers are a key constituency that must take an active role and have a powerful voice in this coalition.
    So, let me get this striaght.....Obama and Biden are willingly going to help us with the great challenges in conservation that we face as sportsmen? If I'm reading that correctly, in other words, Obama and Biden are going to help us understand and fix.....Obama & Biden?????!!!! I think it may have been a lion that once told the antelope, sure I can help you w/ that lame leg. Just lay there, trust me, and your problems will be dealt w/ swiftly, I PROMISE. I feel like a Kudu being stalked by the pride.
    Last edited by Idlewild; 11-06-2008 at 11:01 PM.