Thread: Anybody have the Warrior Style waders from Cabela's????

Default Anybody have the Warrior Style waders from Cabela's????

Looking at some new waders wanted to hear yall's opin? Breathables?
    Doin' what I do best! STRAIGHT KILLIN'

2010 SCDucks Deer Champion
    2010 SCDucks Turkey Champion
    2007,2008,2009, 2010 NBK Deer Killin' Champion

I got on the breathable wagon 4 years ago. I bought 3 different pairs and I like the hodgeman the best. The alpha swamp fox aren't bad, and my least favorite are the cabelas dry plus warriors. The cabelas seem to be less breathable and definatley more uncomfortable to walk in.
    Your riding a gravy train with biscuit wheels.

I purchased a set of Cabelas Warriors in 2000 and have never looked back. They are hands down the best waders out there for the climate we hunt. They do not provide the warmth of 5mm neoprene, but all you have to do is put on an extra pair of long johns and you are in business. The mobility is the tradeoff and well worth it in my opinion. The only complaint I have is that with wear and tear the seams on the inside of the boots come apart. Cabelas will stand behind any defect and gladly send a replacement if this occurs. However, my buddies that also have Warriors have not had this experience. They get my vote!

Tried on a pair of Lacrosse swampfoxes at SW yesterday. Called Macks today and ordered a pair. To say I was impressed by the way they fit would be a gross understatement. I'm going to keep my neos for temps below 30, however.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Come on man! You know you need at least 5mm waders for duckin' in SC! Just ask James .

Seriously though, breathables are the way to go. That's what I'll be wearin' this season.
    Quote Originally Posted by GBelly View Post
    I had a sales guy lock my keys in my truck on a friday afternoon at 5 pm...and told me to call a locksmith. i almost knocked his teeth out.
    Columbia DU Volunteer & member / supporter of Delta and FF

I guess I didn't factor in the cabelas warranty with my first response. They without a doubt stand behind their products better than anyone I've seen. I am still happier with my hodgemans though. They feel less like waders when you walk and have much more breathability in my opinion.
    Your riding a gravy train with biscuit wheels.