Thread: 4 Wheeler

honda... enough said

Quote Originally Posted by MARS BLUFF 2 View Post
    honda... enough said
    Amen!!

Nothing runs like a Deere and nothing rides like a Honda
    **2008 & 2009 Bream World Champion**

Genesis 27:3

I loved my Polars 700 Sportsman while out in Colorado. It would climd in 2wd things that most others could barely handle in 4-LO. Had more get up and go than anything I test rode. I used it to plow the street I lived on when it snowed and the sidewalks. Never had a problem. Now that the 800 is out, I may have to man up and go for it.

I have a Honda Rubicon 500. It has the power to do anything I have thrown at it. I have pulled disc for food plots with no trouble in wet ground. Its a little wider than the Rancher model but a great overall ride. I can get over 60 miles on a tank of fuel. True the others may out run me but when they are off in the shop being fixed the Honda will still be ready to ride. We have turned so many people to Honda after having to replace their other models after a year of 2 it's not funny. Buy one Honda and it will last you a life time. Buy another model and you will be buying another one soon. The Rubicon has manual shift (esp) or full auto with a low gear for pulling. The best all around 4 wheeler in my opinion.

My Yamaha Rhino can pull about anything and as never even come close to gettin stuck, and that thing has been in some pretty nasty stuff.

Honda and you'll never have second thoughts.........know dat........everything else will leave you.........

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

Honda rancher 420