Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Notice: Benefit Raffle Beretta Shotgun

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Man View Post
    Mergie had just better be glad he got outta there before I could find any ammunition for that piece.
    I told this fool that if he won I was gonna smack'im in the head with a bottle. But I wasn't fast enough, heck a cobra wouldn't have been fast enough. One second the idjit was standing in front of me and the next he was up on the porch grabbing that gun, they hadn't even finished calling out the numbers yet. Ask Glenn!

That's how I know he cheated.

Great job on the benefit, RY. It is a great cause.
    Sho nuff Wiley, well done man!!!
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 12-16-2008 at 05:56 PM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Man View Post
    4 that I know of, including Mergie. He should count as more than one just for the simple fact that he showed like he said he would.
    I always count for more than one because my heart is pure and I'm toting enough meat for 3 men!
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

I'm toting enough meat for 3 men
    I bet your neck gets real tired.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    I'm toting enough meat for 3 men!
    So THAT's what the pan was for!
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....