OK PEOPLE LISTEN UP! ONE OF OUR DEDICATED MEMBERS, REBEL YELL, NEEDS OUR HELP.

I've seen what the members of SCDucks can accomplish when they put their minds, money and sweat to it. The work you folks have done and the donations you've made to the Flyway Foundation, Duck Run, and other conservation works have all been very successful because of your drive to help. Now one of our own needs you, let's don't let him down.

Rebel Yell's (Wiley's) six month old nephew Garrison is seriously ill with a rare disease called Spinal Muscular Atrophy. This is a very bad disease that's usually terminal within 2 years. Garrison is Rebel Yell's younger brother Leon's son. Leon and his wife have managed to get Garrison into a clinical trial in Ohio. They will be traveling back and forth from South Carolina to Ohio quite a bit to carry Garrison to the hospital there.

A disease of this severity and magnitude is hard on the parents, not only emotionally, but also financially. So lets help them out as much as we possibly can. Pull out your billfolds or checkbooks and spread the word outside of SCDucks to all your families and friends. Let's show how much we care and how much we can help, plus you may also win some great prizes!

This is Rebel Yell's plea for help to the members here at SCDucks...

"Fellas, as some of you may know, my six month old nephew has been diagnosed with Spinal Muscular Atrophy. His mother has quit her job and the medical bills are beginning to add up. To help my brother's family out, we (myself and several family friends) are raffling off a Beretta Xtrema2. We are asking for a donation of $20.00. The winner will be drawn on December 13th. The winner does not need to be present to win.

***Oyster Roast, Blue Grass Band & Drawings***

Why draw for the gun on December 13th?

Because, on that night we are having a benefit bluegrass pickin', beer drinkin' and an oyster roast. Entry to the bluegrass show will be $25 which will include entry into a door prize drawing and all of the oysters and beer you want (or 'til we run out). Other smaller raffles will be going on at the same time. Some of the items to be included in the drawing/raffles include:

1. Winchester Model 94 30-30
2. A weekend in a beachfront house on Hilton Head
3. A weekend in a cottage on Kiawah
4.?
5.?
And more prizes to be added...

The blugrass pickin' will take place at our hunting club in Saluda County, very close to the Greenwood County line. We will have lotsa oysters, multiple kegs of beer and some good music. I hope we don't run out of beer and the rain stays away. Bring a chair and help this child's family out.

My nephew's updated webpage - http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/garrisonmurph

The band's, Split Rail, website - http://splitrailbluegrass.com/

If you want a raffle ticket for the shotgun or want to come have a cold beer with us and listen to some bluegrass, just shoot me a pm.

Thanks for all of you help and prayers,
Wiley"