Thread: Maybe The Time Has Come

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Maybe The Time Has Come

If there isn't an October surprise that knocks Obomber down he just may be our president in one short month. How we got to this point in our country I have no idea.

We've been attacked by Muslims who killed 3,000 of our citizens, we just recently conquered a lunatic Muslim by the name of Hussein who enjoyed slaughtering his own people. And now we are about to elect a closet Muslim by the same name to the position of POTUS. Making him the most powerful man in the world. Every time I see that man or hear his voice I think of two words...sleeper cell!

What does a freedom loving, American loving citizen do if this tragedy, and mark my word it will be a terribly tragedy, befalls us.

I guess I'm probably grasping at straws...

but...

Maybe it's time!
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 10-06-2008 at 01:43 PM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

SCTIMBER Coots

Yep I agree!

I would be prepared for the worst before the elections. There is no telling how things will go and really who will be the next CIC. I'm hopeful that it will be McCain. I'm not saying go out and start digging bunkers but I would stockpile some ammo and make all the gun purchases that you can.

I watched a show years ago about Austrailia and when they outlawed semi autos. Camera guy showed a whole truck full of nice firearms that were being destroyed. Some of these guns had been passed down for generations and they were now being made into scrap. It sickened my stomach and made me realize that it could only be one step away from happening here.

Default Maybe?

You might just be on to something there Merg- tough times call for tough decisions and actions- and should Mr. Obama be elected leader of the "Free World" it would definetely rank right up there as some of the toughest times this Great Nation will have to face. My prayers are that he will say something so ridicuolus in the upcoming debates that undecided voters will see that there is no way this individual is ready to lead the U.S. and give McCain a shot.
    In loving memory- KVP 1961-2009
    "Sooner or later the man who wins is the Man who thinks he Can!!!!!" Thanks Nor!!!

Well from what i've read on here about all you fellas, the mother f***in towelhead will catch hell coming to SC and taking guns.
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

I do believe the time for change has come (not talking Oboma change either). We can sit by and watch or take action. Hopefully Americans have seen a new fresh political leader in people like Palin and will not sit by electing the crooked politicians that we have in the past (democrats and republicans). We need to unite and select officials that work to the good of the republic, not for their greed.
    Life ain't easy and dry bread ain't greasy.

Wbrown they can pull it from my cold dead hand

Phone Man you are right it would be very hard thing to make happen.
    Doin' what I do best! STRAIGHT KILLIN'

2010 SCDucks Deer Champion
    2010 SCDucks Turkey Champion
    2007,2008,2009, 2010 NBK Deer Killin' Champion