Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 305/70 r16

Well for the money I like the maxxis bighorn. Probably will be what I end up with when the bfg's I own are done cooking. Little aggresive, but ride dang good!!!!

I have an 06 Z71 with 35's on it and cant tell much of a difference in power or gas mileage..got the superchip too maybe thats why..no lift or leveling kit..dont scrub either

which sizes of tires will fit on the old body z71(98model)? I've run two sets of 285/75/16 mud tires on it. Got 40+ out of the laredo mt's and am working on 50k with the timberline mt's. Both were good and aggressive but have been discontinued. Might try a different size on my next set just for something different any ideas? The t-bars are all the way up now and its def. more of a rough ride FYI!

Mastercraft ct's are the way to go. Just got 55k out of my last set and the only reason I replaced them is because one tire managed to have the tread ripped off and the belts showing due to a little accident, 4wd, and a Driveway storm drain pipe. I have had 4 sets of ct's on 3 different trucks, all 285's, and have been very satisfied. My buddy has the 35-12.50-17 bfg km2 mud tires on his leveled out 06 chevy and they fit fine without any trimming and dont rub a lick, ride a little rougher than my tires but look and pull like a tractor tire. Buy the CT's and you will never buy a set of BFG all terrains again.

mastercraft courser ct. good tire great ride and they pull awesome for what they are not to mention last forever and relatively cheap
    cut\'em