Thread: Buck Pics

Default Buck Pics

I believe that all of these pics are the same deer. The first two from last year, the second two from this year. I think its the same deer because of the similarities of the g2 and g3s, the proximity of the pictures and that I don't believe he was shot last year. If this is true I am a little dissapointed in the quality of this buck from the potential of last year. What do yall think? Time for him to go?? I am guessing he is 3-3 1/2.

nice deer...does look older, not quite what i would expect rack-wise from a deer of his age, but who knows.
    doesnt seem to have much potential based on the growth from last year to this year, so i say whack him.
    Quote Originally Posted by B.Miller View Post
    Who fucking cares? Fuck.

IF you see him in daylight hours bust his ass....

i don't think that is the same deer. i say the deer in the 3rd pic is only 2 1/2 years old. A 3 1/2 year old deers neck will be thicker, but for the most part He will be bulkier (muscled up) in the front end and will slim down as he gets to the rear end. And his back will be straight. Also his legs will start to look shorter compared to his body.

And if you look at the 3rd picture there you'll see that this bucks legs still look alittle long to his body and he is built like a race horse (i usually use drag car). He stands higher on his rear end and his back slopes down to his front end. Plus his front end is not muscled up as much i would think a 3 1/2 year olds would be.

But this is just my opinion.. Can't really see him good enough in the last picture to say on way or the other..

Follow the yella brick road...........

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

I agree with HT, I'm not seeing size difference from the bucks in the necks and not seeing a difference in body shape-ex. stomach drop. maybe the one from last year is still looming around and the one from this year looks like a possibility for next year.
    For the ducks