Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Bow

Diamond Black Ice.....It's good.....

My 2 cents. Buy one that is a year or 2 old. Price depreciates fast / Quality doesn't.
    He would have been nice next year.

Well the deal has been done. On friday I got me a General, on saturday Picked it up, after i left my cousins wedding reception early that was at my house.. Sunday am felling love with my bow, Sunday pm I Robin Hood one. This shit is gonna get expencive when I kill my fist one I can already tell.
    Last edited by CAJUN LAB; 09-02-2008 at 06:46 AM.

Awesome rig you got..........little bit of info though.........shoot seperat targets.......I cant shoot the same dot or target anymore cause I keep busting knocks and shafts.....and wid that rig you got it aint hard............

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

i was just proud mane. i was shooting the same dot. that bow groups like nothing i've ever seen. no hand shock and freakishly quiet. i love it thanks for all the info guys!!!

I was a Matthews man, but I made the mistake of shooting a Gen. One shot and one purchase. Took a buddy bowfishing the other night and got rained out. While we waited for the storm to pass, he shot my Gen. I just got a call from Vince at Oakhill Archery, and my buddy just went down and bought one. He got home and shot his switchback a few times and realized just how freakin sweet the Gen was and up and bought one. I think they got the limb problem solved, and as far as I'm concerned, they have just jumped way out in front of the competetion. Shooting it compared to my Drenaline reminds me of when I was comparing the SQ2 to the other bows on the market back in the 90's. If you get a chance, have someone else shoot your General and watch it from the side. The limbs don't move more than an inch from full draw to release and move completely away from each other. I've robinhooded two with it; it is amazing how well you can group when you shoot something without recoil/shock/vibration. Lawd I'm ready to deflate some whitetails!
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!