Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Killshots

Default Killshots

Post em up! Let's see some of your favorite whackage from seasons past...

DAng Lootie is back at it! Nice whackage...
    At least I'm housebroken.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Last edited by Mergie Master; 08-24-2008 at 07:21 PM.

these are late 80's/early 90's

Quote Originally Posted by trentsmith View Post
    Honestly I don't remember why I don't like you but I do remember that I don't like you.

Here's a few from my past seasons in the OBX with Vic Berg

This one isn't a kill shot, but a shot all the same...

i love the teal pic mergie and the white tenni-kicks in this one
    [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/User/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/User/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg[/IMG]

hahahaha
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

Originally Posted by Rubberhead*
    I'm sure our loving God gave dogs short lifespans so we can get a glimpse of the joy and sorrow that our own lives bring to Him.

HRCH Riptide's Hydrophilic Hammertime (HYDRO)

Originally Posted by Rubberhead*
    I'm sure our loving God gave dogs short lifespans so we can get a glimpse of the joy and sorrow that our own lives bring to Him.

HRCH Riptide's Hydrophilic Hammertime (HYDRO)

Quote Originally Posted by quackaddict View Post
    i love the teal pic mergie and the white tenni-kicks in this one
    [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/User/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/User/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg[/IMG]

hahahaha

I took my waders off and put them in the truck bed before taking the pictures. No need to wear my boots while riding to and from the river.

Not a kill shot but a hunting photo.

3 guns = 3 pintails on public SC waters last year

A short hunt in AR.

Another hard days work on very little amount of ducks in the area.

Quote Originally Posted by ECOPREDATOR View Post

Good looking gator!!! How big was he? I got drawn for the Lower Coastal, and have been doing my homework scoutin' them out the past few weekends, and I'm ready to give 'em hell!!

claimer looks posessed in that pic.
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

“… duckhunting stands alone as an outdoor discipline. It has a tang and spirit shared by no other sport—a philosophy compounded of sleet, the winnow of unseen wings, and the reeks of marsh mud and wet wool. No other sport has so many theories, legends, casehardened disciples and treasured memories.”
    --John Madson, The Mallard, 1960

"Never trust a duck hunter who cares more about his success than his dog's."

Default I'll have to hunt for my real old stuff....

Last edited by Swamp Rat; 08-24-2008 at 09:33 PM.
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

Default close shot!