Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So what was I to do????

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

don't think it'll be back to normal after the six weeks is up, either.....short sleep = VERY LITTLE
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

Six weeks is average. Some get back in the saddle quicker than other from what I hear. Hormones are a bitch. Can't compete, just stay low and out of range and hopefully it'll come back.

They asked my wife after my son was born what birth control she was planning on using and she said "small caliber handgun and a locked door."

Like I said, g'luck sleeping w/ your new bow, just watch the hair.

Side note. Boobies are now tools of function, not recreation. It's like your parents driving you to the gates of Six Flags, showing you the roller coaster and then telling you you can't go in. Weak.
    Last edited by Glenn; 08-05-2008 at 01:55 PM. Reason: mmmmmmotor boat. brrrrrrp.

Quote Originally Posted by buddy1988 View Post
    sweet.....how bout i make you a call lanyard and a duck tote and we call it even and you give me one??
    How bout I make my own and you buy your's and tell me how it shoots......

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

Six weeks is average. Some get back in the saddle quicker than other from what I hear. Hormones are a bitch. Can't compete, just stay low and out of range and hopefully it'll come back.

They asked my wife after my son was born what birth control she was planning on using and she said "small caliber handgun and a locked door."

Like I said, g'luck sleeping w/ your new bow, just watch the hair.

Side note. Boobies are now tools of function, not recreation. It's like your parents driving you to the gates of Six Flags, showing you the roller coaster and then telling you you can't go in. Weak.
    Man you said all that I have learned in the last few weeks............especially the boob's part.........all see and no touch.......like watching a x-rater..........I get to see em' more now than I did before except now they are accompanied by the soothing sound of a breast pump or grunt of a hungry newborn.........Heck if I knew all I had to do was cry and they would just fall in my mouth I woulda bought stock in kleenex long ago................ha

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

Congratulations on your new baby, but cry me a river about the "time off"...

Just wait until your woman hits menopause. These hormone swings and threats of "small caliber revolver and closed doors" won't be equal to a hill of beans... the howitzers, carving knives, and "Posted" signs come out in future years.

Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Quote Originally Posted by WoodieSC View Post
    Congratulations on your new baby, but cry me a river about the "time off"...

Just wait until your woman hits menopause. These hormone swings and threats of "small caliber revolver and closed doors" won't be equal to a hill of beans... the howitzers, carving knives, and "Posted" signs come out in future years.

By that time I hopt to be producing a girls gone wild spinoff.........

Chicks in their twenties rarely if ever hit menopause...

just sayin.

Chicks in their twenties rarely if ever hit menopause...

just sayin.
    LOL... I've been thinkin' the same thing.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Xactly........................