Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So what was I to do????

Default So what was I to do????

Just had a Newborn a month ago which has been a total blessing but have been feeling a little low in the love department with the misses(at least till this six week period is up).............so to ease my mind and lonliness I decided to fnd a new women............................................. .......................................

and here she is..................and yea she is hot........fast..........and easy....

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

tradorion Coots

Default Is that a...

BowTech?? I haven't kept up with bows as much in recent years but the twin cam's say so...

I am seriously thinking about Bow Tech's "off-brand"- Diamond's Marquis or Black Ice-- they seem very nice as well!

Congrats on your new girlfriend- hope she keeps you happy til the doc's says its ok to hit the old bag again LMAO!!
    Last edited by tradorion; 08-02-2008 at 08:29 PM.

Bowtech Patriot Dually...................the dual cam model..........always shot Mathews and wanted to try Bowtech but ws scared that I would fall in love with them and I was right..............dont think I'll ever turn away..........and Trad the Balck Ice and the Marquis is sick but that's said with the whole line of there bows............

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

tradorion Coots

Default Yessir--

Neither my longbow or my recurve can beat the Black Ice a buddy has in the silence department- it is truly baffling how fast AND silent that thing is...

Not sure that the Marquis is worth the extra $$ based on how awesome the Black Ice is- but i'll give it a try before I buy!!

R

Warning....................Shoot and you will Buy.........Know Dat.............

O yea anyone ever used Vince at Oakhill Archery???????This was my first time over there using him and he did a great job and was easy on the wallet.........heck even the prices on his bows and accessories were very reasonable..........I bought all my stuff for my bow before I went in his shop........and if I would have known he was so reasonable I would have purchased from him.........I would have ended up saving........either way if you need a recomendation for a shop around the lake in Eutawville...........give Oakhill Archery a shot...........

I love the Jefferys, but Vince at oak hill is a first-class, top-knotch, good Christian man who takes care of his customers. Tom and Owen are also, but they don't carry Bowtech. My dad and I were down at Vince's Friday, and I was asking him if he knew where the cats were hitting down there. He called his brother Al, who guides down there, and Al came by and asked us if we wanted to go on a non-business trip. We paid for gas and bait and ended up with eight fish in just under four hours totaling just over 150#. Ever want to go on a guided cat trip, give Al at santeekatdaddy a call. Ever want to check out a bowtech, go see Vince. Sweatlands BBQ and the Lonestar BBQ and mercantile (not in lonestar) make the trip to Eutawville to see these guys a great, chillin', beautiful country drivin', and good catfishin' (if you choose) awesome trip. BTW Trad, I was considering going back to strictly trad gear this year, but after shooting the BT General, I knew I had to shoot some deer with it. I shot it once and handed it to Vince and said "set her up; this one is mine." I've shot most every bow out there, and if you are OK with a measly 280 fps and want a bow that you barely hear or feel upon flingage, the General is what you want to try. I haven't shot a bow yet that comes remotely close to the Gen as far as feel.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

Glad you boys are giving Vince your business. He has to kind of do it on the side some times to keep everything afloat but a better man you will not meet. I've been bowfishin on his rig and look forward to going with him again.
    "hunting should be a challenge and a passion not a way of making a living or a road to fame"

Rubberhead

Whitewater that was me at Vinces Friday with my patriot..........tip off was when you said yor dad was there with you also........Vince is a good fella and his prices are great......small world for scduckers........hell we all should wear scduck hats so we know when we run into each other.........
    Last edited by ccleroy; 08-03-2008 at 02:29 PM.

Yep, hats would be cool. I'll tell you, I'm going to work in a bowfishing trip with Vince soon, but Al knows his stuff out there as far as getting a hook in their mouth.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

My last girlfriend threw me in the ditch. Of course I climbed out,looked around like nothing happened, and went about my bidness.

Good luck wid the bowtech.

Careful not to get the short n curly's caught in that STS. I imagine that'd hurt.

you should sell me your old bow for a cheap price i wanna try my hand at bowhunting this season..

Quote Originally Posted by buddy1988 View Post
    you should sell me your old bow for a cheap price i wanna try my hand at bowhunting this season..
    Look @ it's not hard to find a cheap starter bow............you can pick up a pse set up for less than $150 on ebay...........just gotta look.........heck Vince had a couple older ones at his shop the other day.......dont know if they were sellers or not but it's worth askin about........

I got a couple of spare PSE's but they're in use. Ones being used as a jack while I get a trailer tire repaired, the other I'm using as a toilet brush.

Make ya a deal when I'm through w/ 'em.

k

yeah
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

O yea I almost forgot............PSE SUCKS

sweet.....how bout i make you a call lanyard and a duck tote and we call it even and you give me one??