Thread: Pinopolis dam and dike

Looks like the storm did more damage than we know. They have been hauling giant rock to the dike since the storm. Apparently the storm wiped the concrete and rocks off the dike. For such a big event I haven't heard one thing of it on the news. Jefferies power plant also flooded in the turbines and they have been without power for a week. I'm glad she didn't burst.
    easy livin'

I saw the convoys of trucks loaded with big rocks but never even thought they were going to the dike. Watch out - the rumor about the dike is going to bust and all of Moncks Corner will be wiped out will pop back up - then the insurance companies will have a field day. They already claim that I am at a flood level but two years ago we were not. Seems like with the 13" of rain the other day I would have been running the mud motor in the yard but we stayed dry (go figure).

Like your signature - you get a new boat I am going to do a Copenhagen spit drive by.
    Life ain't easy and dry bread ain't greasy.

KCM I bet your neighbors septic was burpin up corn. Don't eat no volinteer oakra in your hood.
    easy livin'