Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Well........

split us again.......got about 10 drops
    **2008 & 2009 Bream World Champion**

Genesis 27:3

I may have gotten .2 inches of rain in the last week. Can't decide whether to spend the money on nitrogen for the corn. At best it is about 2 feet tall, without any substantial rain, I doubt it will make anyhow. Damn!!

It is weird how this works. You are either in the groove or you aren't. Why the storms keep tracking the same way and avoiding the same areas is bewildering. We have never run our irrigation systems LESS than we have this season. The storms just keep hitting and hitting in Wateree. Up here on the mountain, you can almost see the lake levels falling from lack of rain. Storm after storm just tracks right around us. Strange stuff.

Real strange. Last night headed or way and just petered out right at the end. Got nothing again.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

It is like the division of the red sea when it gets to us. Strong line rolled towards us yesterday but split about a mile before it got there and then joined back together about 2 miles past. I'm a strong believer that drought brings more drought. If you don't have moisture to create rain then you don't get rain.
    **2008 & 2009 Bream World Champion**

Genesis 27:3

JABIII - you should have gotten a good one around 4pm yesterday - I made it back to 601 from the sandbar just in time! Alot of people got wet!
    Even got enough here at the house in St.Matthews to turn the grass green - might have to "trim" it for the first time since mid May.
    I always thought a website was a selling tool, not a product repair manual!