Thread: Help Ipod Gurus

Default Help Ipod Gurus

I most be getting to old for all this technology.

How do I move my songs that I have downloaded on Lime Wire to Itunes???

I did it once before and can not figure it out now.
    "You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."
    - late President Ronald Reagan

Mine automatically go in. Some people have to physicallly move the songs.

Any idea how to manually move them in or set it to do automatically?
    "You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."
    - late President Ronald Reagan

simply highlight them and drag them into iTunes, or wait till August 15th, invite me and I'll come down to Summerton and do it for you.

In your itunes create a new playlish and add the folder from limewire the songs are stored in. then sync ur ipod. what sucks is that you can only use ur ipod with one computer.

there is a program called "Tune Ranger" that allows you to sync all of your cpu's on one iPod.

Has anyone tried Tune Rangers? Its only 29.99 and can be used on up to 4 cpu'. Just wondering how dificult? Could be worth it.