Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Today's lunch

So chicken liver...

If I bring a fake titted skank from Chas into your place, will you give me the family discount on that there can of spam?
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Gumbo View Post
    Always thought good, solid food was what earned a chef his/her salary?

I'm sure you could fry dogshit and dust it with powdered sugar and make it look good, but I doubt you'll sell much of it.
    You asked about presentation not taste. Of course you have to make it taste good, but as discussed earlier, food a syrofoam plate can still taste just as good as food on Bournedeux.
    "Never Trust a Skinny Chef."

Quote Originally Posted by PBiz View Post
    So chicken liver...

If I bring a fake titted skank from Chas into your place, will you give me the family discount on that there can of spam?
    You ain't family......at least I hope not

SCDUCKS doesnt equal family? You need some Poker Run Son!!
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

Quote Originally Posted by endaxi View Post
    Fish,
    I guarantee you what old duck liver has there is much better than that damn tuesday night special at the PA!
    Yeah, I'm sure liverboy's dainty little six ounce BBQ fru fru is really turning the BBQ world on its ear.

15 bucks for 2 bite's? dam. I can buy a whole dam loin for bout that and eat all week. I get down that way you give me a sample and if I think it's worth 15 bucks I will gladly buy 2. As I said, it does look good but damn.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

And one more thing, REAL Q is NOT, I REPEAT, NOT cooked in a damn electric or gas oven. Take a lesson from SimpleMan's pics. He knows.
    I showed my wife this whole thread and all she said was, after she stopped laughing, "That ain't enough sauce for shit", after she asked me what the brown dots were. BAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! You want real Q come see me. Have a cook off and If I lose at my pit I will ride my jetski naked. It is a stand-up also. You loose you owe me 10 of the appetizers.
    The only stipulation is the whole hog will be cooked with no sauce of anykind. DEAL or No Deal?
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

I don't think you need to lose a cookoff to be crazy enough to go ride'n your damn jetski nek'id!

You aint right!

I need to swing by and check on the wildlife up that way. What sorts of birds ya'll been seeing?
    You've got one life. Blaze on!

Hell, I do it anyway on my birthday every year. I be willin to bet the Q king can't even ride my ski 420. Ain't seen many people that can unless you raced motocross like me earlier in life. NO BIRDS but did find a hell of a blue heron rookery this year. Stop by anytime, always here or in the boat. Got a cold one on Ice for ya!

Is it still flooded pretty good up there?
    You've got one life. Blaze on!

DR, the meat in the picture was already sauced, the extra was more of a garnish. I don't a pit here at the restuarant, so I use what I have. It does lack that smokey taste, but people seem to get over it. Again, I wasn't trying to one up anyone with my post. As for your challenge, if I can use your pit as well I will be glad to accept it. I'm not ridin any jet ski's naked or clothed and I'd prefer not to see you ride one naked so we will have to come up with a different wager. I'm pretty busy through the middle of August, maybe we could try to do it in the fall sometime, when it gets cooler outside. Let me know what is good for you.

Seems to me if you can $15 for THAT then you need to STFU about the damn Ohioans....

Dang right Tater!

Now wanta bee cook, I said MY PIT. You can bring your own cooker but it will be nothing but your own wood and that is all. I use my stuff, you use yours. Nothing but wood.
    We will get a whole hog and split it down the middle and cook, NO SAUCE! Anytime suits me but the cooler part suits me. Hell, if nothing else we will take up donations and after the cost of the hog and beer and other stuff, we will donate the proceeds to the wildlife fund we both agree on, 50/50.
    Now, since your schedule will not make it for the jetski ride, public knowledge 8/07, my birthday, let's get it together or best thing you can do is go back to makin your money foolin the yanks.

ps: Anybody that knows me and the wife will tell ya young man, I AIN'T KIDDING!

Sorry 420, call me or e-mail me. Good water till you get above 121/ bridge

if you keep gettin all pissy im just gonna have to call you "russ" from now on.

Yall are crawling up Fuey Grass's ass w/out an invitation. All the fella did was post a picture of some high priced Charleston Q.

Roll out.
    If you don't know me how could I offend you?

If you are not a member of Delta or DU then you are living on duck welfare.

Candor, I am the one that gave the invitation.
    Sportin= Never mine.

LMAO @ Candor.

You da one that said a chicken w/ "the runs" ran across his plate.
    Last edited by Simple Man; 06-05-2008 at 10:25 PM.

kinda like what happens when you post a picture of yourself in highpriced shades.

DR you pull that cooker behind that BMW? $15 isn't a waste of money on that dish. But whatever you paid for that car sure as hell was.

FG, that look good, keep the pics coming.
    Last edited by murraywader; 06-06-2008 at 09:36 AM.