Thread: Offshore Charter out of Murrells Inlet or Garden City??????

Default Offshore Charter out of Murrells Inlet or Garden City??????

Does anybody know a Capt that charters out of Murrells Inlet or Garden City. A bunch of my family and myself will be at Ocean Lakes next week and we have talked about getting a fishing trip together. We had a bad experience before with some jackass out of Little River. He showed up about 1.5 hours late, hungover and the weather was questionable. He still insisted that we go so we spent 5 hours catching Spanish and Shark about .5 mile from the coast and the weather got worse. We went back to the marina and he still charged us for a full day. We met a guy named David, I don't remember his last name, and the name of his boat was Posse. I can't find his number. We have about 5 or 6 guys. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    WOOOOOORRRRRRRRRD

captain dicks in murells inlet charters, but may be pricey??
    "The bird possesses a remarkable ability to turn arrogance into hopelessness." - Tom Kelly

"Some men are mere hunters, others are turkey hunters." - Archibald Rutledge

we are looking for private. not to fond of a puke cruise. i dont get sea sick but i will hurl if i see somebody else puke.
    WOOOOOORRRRRRRRRD

Call Marlin Quay, the Stone's will take care of ya and are members of this site. FatLab I think it is. 651-4444 I think.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Captain J. runs a charter. Really great guy, good with kids, went with him the other day. He is the best ive found in MI
    For the ducks

Friend of mine, Frankie is running out of G'town this summer. 803-518-5660

Thank you DRDUCK! Yes we currently have 7 boats chartering now anywhere from 26ft to 40ft express.......Give us a call at the number DRDUCK stated above!!! Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by sprigdog View Post
    I dunno, but being a good duck hunter and shooting woodducks have nothing in common.

You know any real good dove hunters?

Fun as hell, but.....

I'll give another thumbs up to the folks at Marlin Quay Marina. Cant go wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by trentsmith View Post
    Honestly I don't remember why I don't like you but I do remember that I don't like you.

Quote Originally Posted by ceddy View Post
    Captain J. runs a charter. Really great guy, good with kids, went with him the other day. He is the best ive found in MI
    Jay weaver?
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

Thank you sprig! we appreciate yalls kind words!
    I dunno, but being a good duck hunter and shooting woodducks have nothing in common.

Fun as hell, but.....

Fat lab, who do I ask to speek to when I call. Not sure if I would get the right person if I said, "hey this is HK can I speak to Fat Lab". But then again I might.
    WOOOOOORRRRRRRRRD

HK i am in johnsonville right now but am going back tommorow......you can shoot me a PM w/ you number and i can call you when i get back in if thats ok....or i can call my brothers and let them know you will be calling and i sent you...However you would like to do it buddy!

Fun as hell, but.....

Boy did we have fun last Tuesday. I booked a trip out of Marlin Quay on the "Reel Deep" with Captain Webber Smith. It was a great trip and I want to thank which ever "Stone boy" that helped me out. You guys have a great place down there and it will definitely not be the last time we take a trip out of there.
    WOOOOOORRRRRRRRRD

We are glad you had a great time H K, Sorry i missed you man......im sure my brothers took care of you....Hope to meet you next time!

Fun as hell, but.....