Thread: !!Diamond Dog Food!!

I knew there is another thread somewhere for this but this inmportant. Go to the diamond website and lok at the release today. I checked and all ten bags of feed where "bad". Pretty much all Diamond on the east coast comes from Gaston, South Carolina. If the Best Before date is between March 1 2007 and June 11 2007, it is "bad". Don not feed it!! Take it back to the place you got it and they will refund your money. If they don't, they can call 1-800-442-0402. I hope this helps you guys. I called my dad as soon as I found out, and he was literally putting the pans up from feeding them. I sure hope everything turns out ok.

I hate to break it to you, but their food has been "bad" since the day it hit the market. You never know what your gonna get in each bag as far as exact ingredients. They have no process at their facility to measure the exact breakdown of each "batch" of food that they are producing for that day, so it may vary from day to day at the mill. Which means you really dont know what you are feeding your dog. You know the basic ingredients, but you do not if its the same as the last bag that you just used. They cant guarantee this. The quality will vary greatly. They dont put the money into the research like your top end dog food makers. Like Purina for example. This is very imporant.

Just go get you some Blackwood.
    You can't argue with stupid people, they drag you down to their level and beat your ass.