Thread: Bow Fishing Light

Default Bow Fishing Light

Until I can build a deck on my boat and mount some permanent lights, what do ya'll recomend in the way of a light for my bow. Any other ideas than a qbeam on on a piece of a threaded rod?
    "You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."
    - late President Ronald Reagan

BigBallin is offline prognosticator of prognosticators

Them little fog lights from Advanced about 3 in in diameter. Weigh about 2 oz and can be rigged easily. Find the one with the most lumens. Fix it to the bow and run wires to a battery. Not the best but will work in a pinch.
    You can grow up to be just like me....

I would still go with the q-beam plan. have been using it for years and have found the sealed beam lights penetrade the water much better than those 1-3 million candle light power. Brighter isnt always better as they reflect more rather than penetrate the water.