Thread: Back in Action!

Default Back in Action!

This bastard may have put them down for a couple weeks

but they returned to action this weekend and they hate them even more. These are the two dogs that got cut up the other week.

Originally posted by scfisherman143: "we mostly have woodies and teal but today we had workable big ducks allot of them ringnecks buffleheads redheads teal woodies it was amazing\"<br /><br />Another brilliant future duck hunter in the making

hell ya son, I love hunting hogs. But you found a girl to go with you, where can i find one of those?
    "Pass it on in the name of Conservation"-Tracy Byrd

Gert,
    Who mounted the hog for you that quick?
    Bone....

Nice!
    Good to see em back at it and kickin azz.
    xHCFKx

I'd like to thank my dad for coming, and my mom for being there...

Spellcheck, there will be plenty of girls down at the beach this weekend for you. Just go to Bass Pro and meet them all. They will be to the left of Bass Pro in that parking lot with the tents and vendors.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Quote Originally Posted by HERRINGBONE View Post
    Gert,
    Who mounted the hog for you that quick?
    Thats what I was wondering.............

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

Thanks again Bro! Another several acres of corn saved for the ducks!!!

The mount of the other boarhog looks great! Remind me to get you those photos from the trail cam...

A buddy of mine mounted him for me. He is located up in Chapin on the lake. He is retired and just does stuff on the side to keep him busy. I would have to ask him, but I think he only does stuff for people he knows now, I think he turned 82 this year so it is hard for him to do big stuff, he mainly just does small game, birds and fish. The only way I could get him to do this was on the condition to help him to this one and one for another guy.
    Originally posted by scfisherman143: "we mostly have woodies and teal but today we had workable big ducks allot of them ringnecks buffleheads redheads teal woodies it was amazing\"<br /><br />Another brilliant future duck hunter in the making