Thread: pics and smilies

Default pics and smilies

why cant i get either one to work? Ever since we went to the new site i havent been able to figure it out. Maybe in just dumb.
    Warning: The Surgeon General has determined that turkey hunting is an addictive activity that will disrupt normal sleep patterns!

DMP, Go here: http://www.scducks.com/forum/misc.php?do=showsmilies for all the codes on the Smilies. Not all the ones from the old site are available. And some of the code has changed on a few of the Smilies from the old site. The link above will tell you what you need to know on the Smilies.

Now for pics. What site are you using as a host site for you images?
    You've got one life. Blaze on!

photo bucket

I never had a problem on the other site. I cant figure out where to put the link at to load it on to here.
    Last edited by DMP; 05-04-2008 at 09:55 PM.
    Warning: The Surgeon General has determined that turkey hunting is an addictive activity that will disrupt normal sleep patterns!

When you copy the link from Photobucket just copy the IMG Code link and past it in the post box. You can even paste that IMG Code link in the Quick Reply box here and it will work.

let me know if that helps or if you need more assistance

crap that was to easy. This whole time ive been trying to find a box to put the code in. Thanks 420

Looks like a dead turkey to me

No problem!

Greenwood was the same 'ole Greenwood today. That place sure has changed since I was in High School. I come often so it's not like I don't get to see it often but I just can't get over how things have changed there.

Yeah i dont like the way Greenwood and the whole upstate is heading. There is to many people and land is vanishing everywhere. If my wife would do it I would pack up and move to the mid west somewhere.

Sad thing in Greenwood is you got new stuff going up here and there and then you've got all these empty old businesses sitting there For Sale, Vacant, etc. I say knock them places down and rebuild on those sites. My grandparents keep me informed on all the hoop'la about the old water treatment plant there on Grace St. and the By-Pass. They live right there just up the street so they are keeping up with things.

Moving West would be great in many ways! Especially for the Duck hunting!

Yep west would be great. Yeah I work for CPW which is who owns the old water plant and we dont have a clue whats going to happen to that place. Im with you though, to many vacant buildings around these parts.