Thread: Lance Custom Calls

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Lance Custom Calls

Hey guys just wanted to let all of you know of a great call maker, His name is Robert Lance he is a friend of mine who has a true love for turkeys and every call he makes. I know alot of you may make your own or use someone's calls that you know personally and that is great but for those that don't, or any of you that like trying different calls give robert a try. Robert is trying to get his name out to help his buisness that he is trying to get started, check his website out if you get a chance. I have personally killed turkeys with his calls, he puts pride into each and every call he makes, i know it is late in the season but i told him the other day I would try to help get his name out by posting his name and site on here. So guys if you can help a great call maker out !!

www.lancecustomcalls.com

calls look great, but i wish he had sound files for them. tell him to try to get some sound clips of the calls, and he might have a taker. :thumbs:
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

I will get on that, thanks for your input !!

Great looking calls like the checkered box calls with the inlays

Default maybe he should sponsor GR

If he would like the expoure, maybe he could pony up and pay for all of this free advertising to thousands of sportsmen? Ya think he could sponsor gobblers roost?
    Republicans were created in the image of God, but I do believe that Democrats descended from apes.

Well coyote killer, it would be easier to talk to him about this if our last conversation about three hours ago was how he has paid five thousand dollars for another sponsorship and has not got any of the things he was promised. Maybe after that wound heals i will approach him. in the mean while get me all the info he would need to sponsor gr so i will have it.