Thread: It's here, the Kickoff

Clemson Fan Coots

Ok what's the line on the games tomorrow for SC teams, and no I dont mean the SC [img]graemlins/afro.gif[/img] bowl in Cola.

I say Vandy puts an asswhoopin' on the Cocks with a similar score to their last played game.

42-17

You might bash me for this, but it could be a good thing. It will make the team out for blood which is their only chance of beating GA the next weekend. Hell look what being whooped by wake did for CU last year.

CU v. Wake

I suspect CU will try to put 60-80 points on the board for revenge. They did it under Danny with 3rd string in tow and they still accused him of running up the score.... but no matter what anyone says, there is some revenge to be had tomorrow.

If CU can get their shit together on stopping the misdirection run..... Wake is history.....

Looking foward to some football tomorrow boys!!!!!!!!!

Go Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

42-17.....Come on man...use some common sence...are you out of your mind.

Clemson fan.......by the way "Danny" no longer coaches at CU. Clown!

Taters don't understand common sense. You should know that by now.

Leaving for TigerTown in 30 minutes. Frances stayed away, it's gonna be a great day.

Hope all of ya'll shooting today are safe and great day.

My predictions . . .
    The Tigers will roll over Wake like a dead squirrel in the road.

The Coots will squeak out a win, but it will require two questionalbe calls by the refs. Enjoy it now, Georgia's coming next week.

Ain't fall in the south great.

JP
    Honey...I'll do it after the season is over.

Originally Posted by cudexter
    I would argue that JP has the highest "quality" to "trash talk" post ratio on this site.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Air Raid
    ... Wait till 3 years from now! ...

Nice call, Nostradumass! lol

The Tigers will roll over Wake like a dead squirrel in the road.

The Coots will squeak out a win, but it will require two questionalbe calls by the refs
    That was dead on except for getting the teams backward.

God that was stressful. CU has a tendency to start weak, but thought due to having their ass whooped by WF last year would have made them manhandle them this year. Well again CU look slow to start, but I believe this Wake team is for real. Freshman quarterback, first pass in the ACC 85yrd td reception......

It will be interesting to watch the rest of Wakes season.

Sounded from the score, didnt see the game, like USuC whooped up on powerhouse Vandy. Will be interesting to see if Vandy still makes a bowl game like everyone was predicting this year. I think Vandy might have been more overhyped than CU this year....

Glad its hunting and football season!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

[img]graemlins/tapdance.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bigun.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/boom.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/18_1_302.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party43.gif[/img]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    I played my butt horn on a wooden pew once. No one seemed to appreciate it, especially my mom who took me outside and put the fear of God in me. To this day I still look over my shoulder to see if she's around before I fart.

We still gave up a lot of passing yards to Vandy. We handled Vandy on both lines.

I am not getting excited until we play Georgia.

Yeah but Rock we also intercepted one on our own 2 yd line and got a fumble in about the same place. If Vandy had made either of those scores, there's no telling what would have happened. They are a good team and have a great QB. Our secondary needs to wake up or David Green is going to eat us alive. To be honest, I am surprised we beat them like we did.

Congrats to you tigers on a tough conference win. Clempsonfan, you and practicin' better stick to your day jobs cause you'll never make a living predicting football games.

Clempson squeeked that one, if it wasn't for the flag in the end zone Clempson would have loss to WF in Death Valley, which is not good.

Did not hear the Vandy vs. USC score. But I take it USC won from the previous post.

I'm going to go and watch the rest of OSU and LSU game. Maybe LSU will loose.
    Life ain't easy and dry bread ain't greasy.

31-6, Cocks.

The Wake fans are saying the refs gave the tigers a gift. Looked to me like there were plenty of shitty calls in that game, going both ways. Bottom line: we are both 1-0 and that is all that matters.

LSU better get their shit together in a big hurry. Their offense looks pathetic.

I will stick to my day-job. More excitement than I needed. Hoping GaTech w/ a more std. offense will be a second W next week.

Congrats to the Coots. Didn't hear game, but score sounded impressive. UGA is next.

Hopefully the Palmetto state teams will crush the Peach State next week.

Ya'll enjoy Labor Day.
    Honey...I'll do it after the season is over.

Originally Posted by cudexter
    I would argue that JP has the highest "quality" to "trash talk" post ratio on this site.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Air Raid
    ... Wait till 3 years from now! ...

Back atcha, tigah!

Cocks looked strong from the start.Did a good job on Defense.Tigers looked out of sink on Offense.They were very lucky to win that game.Tigers gave up to many yards on the ground.Tigers seem to play better in the two minute drill? I am a big time Redskin fan but follow both the Tigers and Cocks.I have a friend that loves Carolina and hates the Tigers.Its an obsession with Him.

Is it possible for clemptech to win without cheating or home cooking by the refs? The Deacons could have easily put them away but instead let them hang around late in the 4th quarter and then those infamous acc refs took over to insure the outcome. The Wake fans have every right to be pissed at what SHOULD have been a no call (pushing WAS on both sides) and a game that should have never even gone into OT. The announcers said about 4 times that it was a ridiculous call....and that is the only reason clemptech "won" that game.

Congratulations on your opening day birthday present, clemtech cheetahs.

Oh, and clemzonfan....that should teach you to keep your trap shut before the game is even played....but probably will not. Good day tater.
    Ya know that little white speck on top of chicken shit, well its chicken shit too!

The announcers on TV also say that kerry would be a good president. Idon't listen to their BS. This ain't your Daddy's Wake team anymore. I was just glad to win.
    Happy, knappy, and a pleasure to know -

Clempson didn't get lucky and (this time) they didn't cheat...they were given a gift. The fact is, everyone thought the tigers would get revenge for last year's drubbing but the Demon Deacons again pushed them around for 3 quarters. It wasn't even close. Take away that ridiculous interference call and the taters would have fallen more than 5 spots in the AP poll.

Can you say OVERRATED?
    Mad, bad and dangerous to know.