Thread: 2007 PR/FF

adding back just for you RP.

2007 Poker Run & Flyway Foundation Workday

That's an awsome video!! Can't wait til this years PR!! Hope to make it to a FF workday.
    Phillipians 4:13

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

That was just awesome Idle!!!! Good stuff man!! You got some talent for sure! [img]graemlins/thumb2.gif[/img]
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

For what it is worth, I just linked this to the NCDUCKS site about the poker run. We would appreciate it if y'all would help us generate some interest in raising bucks for the ducks.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.