Thread: New Sponsor-HolleyDaze Charters

Please welcome new Sponsor Holley Daze Fishing Charters!

Click HERE for their website!

The Holley Daze is a 47' Rose Brothers Custom North Carolina Sport Fisher built in Harkers Island, North Carolina. The boat is equipped for six fisherman or passengers besides the captain and mate. She supports a 17' beam and a spacious cockpit for fishing or cruising. The salon is well appointed with air conditioning, comfortable couches, television, DVD, CD player, sleeping quarters and a head/shower.

Holley Daze is available for any type of fishing or outing requested. We will schedule the full day offshore trolling for Tuna, Dolphin, Wahoo, Marlin, Sailfish; or split days trolling and bottom fishing for Grouper, Snapper and Sea Bass.

Holley Daze is also available for evening harbor cruises, afternoons at Capers or Overnights with the family on the water. You let us know and we will accommodate!

Contact Captain Cot and the Holleydaze crew at 843-216-2626 or by email- captaincot@holleydazecharters.com

24 Patriots Point Road, Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464

[img]graemlins/thumb2.gif[/img]
    Warning: The Surgeon General has determined that turkey hunting is an addictive activity that will disrupt normal sleep patterns!

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Cool!

Holly Daze, thanks for your support!! [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule葉o all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Hell, they even put 2th on fish.

Originally posted by Trapper:
    Dang they are good!!

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule葉o all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Thanks for the sponsorship!
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

Thank you JAB and SC Ducks. We look forward to hopefuly having some y'all come fish with us this year. The boat is in the yard right now getting all the updates done to her and should be back in the water by the end of this week.

Look for our reports in the saltwater fishing forum once we begin running.

Originally posted by Trapper:
    It was'nt that hard to do. I mean, he is the offshore fishing SOB!
    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Dang Cot! I just realized that was your boat!! Too Cool man!!! [img]graemlins/thumb2.gif[/img]

Yo Cot, I've never been deep sea fishin before? Ya'll keep pukin pills on board? Thanks for the sponsorship!
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

Lab,
    Go here---> Ship Rules

Bring yer own drugs ya wimp! [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

It is actually under the "What to bring" section. You elderly people are dumb as shit sometime!! And get some fucking glasses!! [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
    12-26-98 12-1-13

Thanks for the sponsorship...Im nitrochciken

peace out hommies
    I am chicken hear me CLUCK!

Ya'll out of Charleston, that looks like Charleston Harbor Marina?

[img]graemlins/thumb2.gif[/img] Thanks for the support!!!!

Originally posted by Cut 'Em:
    Ya'll out of Charleston, that looks like Charleston Harbor Marina?
    Yep, we're located on A Dock at Charleston Harbor Marina.

Originally posted by LabLuvR:
    It is actually under the "What to bring" section. You elderly people are dumb as shit sometime!! And get some fucking glasses!! [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
    I know that. I was trying to make you think you wuz going crazy! But heck you already there! [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

Yea, you knew that alright ya old bastud.
    12-26-98 12-1-13

[img]graemlins/fu.gif[/img]

I can't wait to fish on that bad boy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    I played my butt horn on a wooden pew once. No one seemed to appreciate it, especially my mom who took me outside and put the fear of God in me. To this day I still look over my shoulder to see if she's around before I fart.