Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 29

Thread: France

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Wateree, South Carolina
    Posts
    49,060

    Default France

    60% voter turnout to get rid of the liberal scum trying to start WW3. Looking very good for Le Pen...

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Wateree, South Carolina
    Posts
    49,060

    Default

    This post certainly aged well...


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3,526

    Default

    The French are a special breed and always have been.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    'Down in the Holler', SC
    Posts
    14,677

    Default

    Yes, France is done and much of Europe will soon follow, thanks to the plan of the ‘elites’ to turn every country into a 2nd or 3rd world participant.
    .
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    .
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

    "If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Gobbler's Knob, GA/ Bamberg,SC
    Posts
    21,583

    Default

    Hope that when they call us to save them (again) , that the collect call goes unanswered.
    F**K Cancer

    Just Damn.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    The Wild, Wild West
    Posts
    3,574

    Default

    So, it was looking like a sure thing that the conservatives were going to retake control of France...I mean, it was as good as a done-deal last week. Somehow, in a short (like 48 hour) period of time, the govt. did something that flipped that on its head. I don't understand how their elections work or what the hell happened, so if someone could explain it, much thanks and appreciation.

    Regardless, look at all the people "celebrating" in the streets. The majority of flags being waved are palestinian flags, and the chants are freaking scary. The leftist libtards won, yet they are taking to the streets to riot, loot, burn shit down, and blow stuff up.

    The new govt is promising to kill any immigration laws, open the borders, encourage and welcome more "asylum" seekers, and transform France into an unrecognizable socialist shithole...even more than it already is.

    For all the leftists on here...do you not find it beyond coincidence that their politicians are pushing for the same exact bullshit that our D politicians are pushing for? Old Glory is now somehow a symbol of racism and oppression, yet people are happily waving palestenian flags and rainbow flags and BLM flags in the streets throughout our country! Completely different country, same exact agenda from the left.

    Take a good damn look at what is going on over there and realize that without a civil war, France will never be the country it was just a decade ago...never will be France again. Their culture is gone. There is no longer any balance thru elections because there is no border security and citizenship means absolutely nothing.

    Keep voting for Ds...all of whom are now controlled by Soros' money...and within a decade or two, you WILL have a govt that WILL write laws that WILL take away your 2nd amendment rights, your 1st amendment rights, your...hell, every right the constitution was written to protect, and the judicial system will be eager to screw you, as a leftist packed, Soros controlled Supreme Court will allow our constitution to be re-written or completely ignored.

    Look at France and know that it is now precisely the utopia that every D and a lot of Rs will stop at nothing to achieve. Wake the fuck up.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Sandy Run
    Posts
    2,786

    Default

    There were basically three big parties in the election; conservatives, center-leftists, and socialists-communists. The vote was split three ways with conservatives on top in many locations due to the split in the liberal vote. The liberals got together and decided to pull their candidates that were not performing as well. Meaning in many areas there was not a split in liberal vote. Brilliant politically and I think you can see what the majority of frogs think and believe.
    Last edited by mello_collins; 07-09-2024 at 04:40 AM.


    If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

    Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

    Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Greenville
    Posts
    4,862

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WhitewaterDuck View Post
    So, it was looking like a sure thing that the conservatives were going to retake control of France...I mean, it was as good as a done-deal last week. Somehow, in a short (like 48 hour) period of time, the govt. did something that flipped that on its head. I don't understand how their elections work or what the hell happened, so if someone could explain it, much thanks and appreciation.

    Regardless, look at all the people "celebrating" in the streets. The majority of flags being waved are palestinian flags, and the chants are freaking scary. The leftist libtards won, yet they are taking to the streets to riot, loot, burn shit down, and blow stuff up.

    The new govt is promising to kill any immigration laws, open the borders, encourage and welcome more "asylum" seekers, and transform France into an unrecognizable socialist shithole...even more than it already is.

    For all the leftists on here...do you not find it beyond coincidence that their politicians are pushing for the same exact bullshit that our D politicians are pushing for? Old Glory is now somehow a symbol of racism and oppression, yet people are happily waving palestenian flags and rainbow flags and BLM flags in the streets throughout our country! Completely different country, same exact agenda from the left.

    Take a good damn look at what is going on over there and realize that without a civil war, France will never be the country it was just a decade ago...never will be France again. Their culture is gone. There is no longer any balance thru elections because there is no border security and citizenship means absolutely nothing.

    Keep voting for Ds...all of whom are now controlled by Soros' money...and within a decade or two, you WILL have a govt that WILL write laws that WILL take away your 2nd amendment rights, your 1st amendment rights, your...hell, every right the constitution was written to protect, and the judicial system will be eager to screw you, as a leftist packed, Soros controlled Supreme Court will allow our constitution to be re-written or completely ignored.

    Look at France and know that it is now precisely the utopia that every D and a lot of Rs will stop at nothing to achieve. Wake the fuck up.
    You do realize that you’re posting in an echo chamber, right?
    Carolina Counsel

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    'Down in the Holler', SC
    Posts
    14,677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mello_collins View Post
    There were basically three big parties in the election; conservatives, center-leftists, and socialists-communists. The vote was split three ways with conservatives on top in many locations due to the split in the liberal vote. The liberals got together and decided to pull their candidates that were not performing as well. Meaning in many areas there was not a split in liberal vote. Brilliant politically and I think you can see what the majority of frogs think and believe.
    I believe I read on X that Macron paid some 200 LePen candidates to pull their names from the ballots. If true, it was surely a stupid move that backfired on him, and the whole world.

    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina Counsel View Post
    You do realize that you’re posting in an echo chamber, right?
    One would think so, but we’ve learned that we do have a cadre of D’s here, and a few others who refuse to acknowledge that the millions of past and future illegals and scum being let or brought in will negatively affect us. Cranial-Rectal Inversion is alive and kickin’, even in the outdoors.
    .
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    .
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

    "If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,371

    Default

    It was kind of like homecoming back in the day. Groups would get together and pool the vote for one person.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Mars Bluff, SC
    Posts
    13,798

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WhitewaterDuck View Post
    So, it was looking like a sure thing that the conservatives were going to retake control of France...I mean, it was as good as a done-deal last week. Somehow, in a short (like 48 hour) period of time, the govt. did something that flipped that on its head. I don't understand how their elections work or what the hell happened, so if someone could explain it, much thanks and appreciation.

    Regardless, look at all the people "celebrating" in the streets. The majority of flags being waved are palestinian flags, and the chants are freaking scary. The leftist libtards won, yet they are taking to the streets to riot, loot, burn shit down, and blow stuff up.

    The new govt is promising to kill any immigration laws, open the borders, encourage and welcome more "asylum" seekers, and transform France into an unrecognizable socialist shithole...even more than it already is.

    For all the leftists on here...do you not find it beyond coincidence that their politicians are pushing for the same exact bullshit that our D politicians are pushing for? Old Glory is now somehow a symbol of racism and oppression, yet people are happily waving palestenian flags and rainbow flags and BLM flags in the streets throughout our country! Completely different country, same exact agenda from the left.

    Take a good damn look at what is going on over there and realize that without a civil war, France will never be the country it was just a decade ago...never will be France again. Their culture is gone. There is no longer any balance thru elections because there is no border security and citizenship means absolutely nothing.

    Keep voting for Ds...all of whom are now controlled by Soros' money...and within a decade or two, you WILL have a govt that WILL write laws that WILL take away your 2nd amendment rights, your 1st amendment rights, your...hell, every right the constitution was written to protect, and the judicial system will be eager to screw you, as a leftist packed, Soros controlled Supreme Court will allow our constitution to be re-written or completely ignored.

    Look at France and know that it is now precisely the utopia that every D and a lot of Rs will stop at nothing to achieve. Wake the fuck up.
    Replace the name France with the USA & you have the same thing.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Spartanburg
    Posts
    49,925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina Counsel View Post
    You do realize that you’re posting in an echo chamber, right?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3,526

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Replace the name France with the USA & you have the same thing.
    sad but true

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Banks of the Wateree
    Posts
    42,112

    Default

    some of yall need to turn off those yankees on Fox News, and go outside.. maybe play in the water, maybe golf, or see a real in life nekkid woman for the first time

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Columbia, SC
    Posts
    48,487

    Default

    but then they wouldnt know what to regurgitate
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    3,490

    Default

    ignoring facts does not make them any less true.


    “Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Banks of the Wateree
    Posts
    42,112

    Default

    and just because it comes out of some greasy yankee mouth or stuttered by some beta that sounds like Rain man doesn't mean they're not skewed.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3,526

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    some of yall need to turn off those yankees on Fox News, and go outside.. maybe play in the water, maybe golf, or see a real in life nekkid woman for the first time
    Damn i like nekkid women better than golf or yankees, except for some nekkid yankee women.
    Last edited by centurian; 07-09-2024 at 02:55 PM.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Pawleys Island
    Posts
    36,055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    some of yall need to turn off those yankees on Fox News, and go outside.. maybe play in the water, maybe golf, or see a real in life nekkid woman for the first time
    Amen, I mean, it's France. It's not like they really matter anymore or ever did.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.


    You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,385

    Default

    The Olympics will be interesting in a few weeks.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •