Thread: Murrells Inlet - July 6-13 - Rent me your boat

Default Murrells Inlet - July 6-13 - Rent me your boat

I’ve been spending the evenings looking at boat classifieds. I do not need a boat, but I love being on the water and so does my family. I have even made offers on several but my rationale isn’t logical. I really only want a boat to take to the beach with us this summer, then sell it afterwards.

Alternatively, I’ve called the boat rental places to no avail.

My family, our nanny, and my buddy’s family are going to Murrells Inlet July 6-13. We’ve rented a house with a floating dock out the back and the beach in front. I really want to have the option of “going for a boat ride” vs having the beach as our only option for fun… plus I hate sand. The boat will be used to putt around the ICW.

Versus dropping the cash to buy a boat for a temporary purpose, does anyone have one that I could pay to you borrow for the week? Looking at boats that would accommodate our group, which will be 5 adults and 5 kids. Consequently, I’ve been looking at 23-25’ Tritoons; but would be open to looking at anything yall may have in mind.

Thanks in advance.

This is the house; it would be a damn shame to have that fancy dock without a boat tied to it.
    Check out this place in Murrells Inlet I found on Vrbo: https://t.vrbo.io/R706GubD9Ib
    Last edited by The Conservative; 04-28-2024 at 06:42 AM.
    “The America Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.”