Thread: Say What?

Default Say What?

Elite 2026 LB Rodney Colton commits to South Carolina

Newnan (Ga.) four-star 2026 linebacker Rodney Colton has committed to South Carolina, he told On3’s Hayes Fawcett on Wednesday.

Colton chose the Gamecocks over offers from Auburn, Georgia, Georgia Tech, and more than a dozen other programs. And he becomes the second commitment in the 2026 class for Shane Beamer and Co.. joining Jackson (Ala.) four-star quarterback Landon Duckworth.

The 6-foot-1, 205-pounder is the No. 83 overall prospect in the 2026 class, according to the On3 Industry Ranking, a weighted average that utilizes all four major recruiting media companies. He ranks as the nation’s No. 8 linebacker

On3, however, is much higher on him than the three other services. In the most recent On300 rankings, he was tabbed as the nation’s No. 34 overall recruit and No. 2 linebacker.

AA1nBBRR.jpg

Unfortunately, in today's world, I'll believe it when he's in uniform and on the field. Then I might not believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregory View Post
    Unfortunately, in today's world, I'll believe it when he's in uniform and on the field. Then I might not believe it.
    His daddy loves Shane Beamer

No one cares.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Go Tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by SaltMuck View Post
    No one cares.
    7th place in the ACC will do that to you