Thread: The Masters

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by b35w View Post
    The problem won’t be getting tickets. The issue will be are you willing to pay asking price. Wednesday will probably be $1200 first thing in the morning if I had to guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I imagine you are 100% correct. My daughter rides horses, I ain’t even close to that kind of money for a ticket. Ha! Maybe we find someone coming out after practice round before par 3, and they sell us their ticket for re-entry….. maybe. Low expectations, but there’s worst ways to waste a Wednesday

Quote Originally Posted by ersepton View Post
    I imagine you are 100% correct. My daughter rides horses, I ain’t even close to that kind of money for a ticket. Ha! Maybe we find someone coming out after practice round before par 3, and they sell us their ticket for re-entry….. maybe. Low expectations, but there’s worst ways to waste a Wednesday
    Don’t do it near the gate(s). Also, offer to ship the tickets back when you are done. It’s a numbers game……you will get a bunch of nos before you get a yes.

Quote Originally Posted by b35w View Post
    Don’t do it near the gate(s). Also, offer to ship the tickets back when you are done. It’s a numbers game……you will get a bunch of nos before you get a yes.

Thanks!!

I remember 92 vividly, also remember driving down, and walking in on Wednesdays weren't a big deal, just show up.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I remember 92 vividly, also remember driving down, and walking in on Wednesdays weren't a big deal, just show up.
    When I was at Lander in the late 80's we would drive down on Tuesday for the practice round. Walk right up and pay, I think $25, and spend the day. Good times.