Thread: P Diddy is in Big Dootie

Default P Diddy is in Big Dootie

Let the bodies hit the floor.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...re-implicated/

Sean “Diddy” Combs’ former bodyguard Gene Deal says the rapper had “politicians,” “princes,” and “preachers” in his house for certain gatherings, adding that there may be video footage of these individuals engaging in salacious or illicit activities.

“I don’t think it’s only celebrities [that are] gonna be shook. He had politicians in there. He had princes in there. He also had a couple of preachers in there,” Deal said during a recent interview on the Art of Dialogue podcast.

After being asked if he believes it’s true that there’s video footage of illicit activities taking place inside Combs’ house, Deal said, “Well, my personal opinion is that if Lil Rod could be trusted and his statements are true, they got them. They got tapes and stuff.”

“Lil Rod said in his affidavit that Diddy had every room taped and bugged,” the rapper’s former body guard added. “Can you imagine? He had every room taped and bugged — and they found them in the house.”

As Breitbart News reported, music producer Rodney Jones, also known as “Lil Rod,” is suing Combs, his former employer, alleging the rapper sexually assaulted him and forced him to perform sex acts with prostitutes in front of Combs while he was living with him for an extended period of time. Jones also said he believes he was drugged and raped during a February 2023 party.

The “Can’t Nobody Hold Me Down” rapper is facing multiple civil lawsuits accusing him of sex trafficking and living a lifestyle involving underage sex, drugs, beatings, and rapes. Last week, federal agents with Homeland Security raided Combs’ houses in both Los Angeles and Miami.

Meanwhile, fellow rapper 50 Cent says he is offering “top dollar” for tapes from Combs’ home, saying, “This is gonna be so good, what you want to bet I’m a get these tapes. I’ll pay top dollar for them, you been over there? I don’t go to puffy party’s.”

50 Cent is also reportedly seeking “sole custody” of the child he shares with ex-girlfriend, OnlyFans model Daphne Joy, after she was accused of being a sex worker in Jones’ sexual assault lawsuit against Combs.

Those tapes won’t see light of day. That’s why they raided his places like they did. The puppet masters will never let that happen.

Clinton’s will take care of it.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Naw another royal.......
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Hehehe.

IMG_0305.png

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

We were in Miami when they raided his place and it was all over the news and talk on the street.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

They didn't raid him to catch anyone they raided him to protect people, probably that guy in the pic above. He may have stepped out on Big Mike, and don't want Michael finding out!

There is a video running around from the guy who shot up the Trump Hotel, shortly after he did it. In said video he made some outlandish accusations that the girl who at the time had not sued Puff, was made to have sex with crazy gun dude while Puff watched and pleasured him self. He claimed he got some STD, and some other stuff, based around being a sex slave that Puff enjoyed homosexual acts, Cassy was pimped out to associates. He claimed Puff paid him to shoot up the Trump hotel, and possibly kill Trump. Remember all of this is before the law suits came out, so it isn't like he heard it and copied it.

Now at the time everyone was like yea right. But now we have the girl "Cassy" suing Puff, and him settling immediately, along with a myriad of other claims now coming out, and the raids.

What isnt disputable is this apparent vagrant some how went on a property buying spree in Miami the week before he shot up the hotel. So the question then is how does this guy find himself in that sort of finance all of a sudden????
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

It's Goes DEEP-----REAL DEEP!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

TWSS