Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 107

Thread: 2024 Offshore

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Johnston
    Posts
    22,451

    Default 2024 Offshore

    Since you people are still talking in the 2023 thread about 2024 fishing, here ya go. I don't know the lingo, so y'all are gonna have to take it from here.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Columbia
    Posts
    3,961

    Default

    Supposed to go next Thursday and Friday but long range forecast looks bad.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Chapin
    Posts
    6,797

    Default

    Slingin peanuts off the mousetrap brah
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    now Hogan can fuck off on here all day and call it work, thanks!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    The G
    Posts
    9,552

    Default

    "mahi".
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

    - "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    spartanburg
    Posts
    4,456

    Default

    Expect fish closures and center console boat sales to be rampant in 2024!
    Low country redneck who moved north

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Murrells Inlet
    Posts
    2,314

    Default

    water looks hot to the south.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Charleston
    Posts
    18,453

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    "mahi".
    This is the only thing I can think of about Hawaii that doesn't suck. And she ain't Hawaiian.

    Emma.jpg

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Salt
    Posts
    3,768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mudflat View Post
    Expect fish closures and center console boat sales to be rampant in 2024!
    Did the banning of "chicken rigs" etc ever get passed for bottom fishing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I'll shoot over a kids head in a blind or long gun one on a turkey in a heart beat. You want to kill stuff around me you gonna earn it.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Wateree, South Carolina
    Posts
    48,936

    Default

    PRESS RELEASE | April 7, 2024
    Coast Guard searching for missing boater off North Carolina coast
    PORTSMOUTH, Va. — The Coast Guard continues search efforts for a missing boater Sunday between Blackjack and Steeples, North Carolina.

    Missing is Jeffrey Kale, 47, from Clover, South Carolina, last seen around 4 p.m. Saturday, aboard a white 32-foot Cape Horn center-console boat departing the Southport Wildlife Boat Ramp.

    Coast Guard Sector North Carolina watchstanders received a notification from Kale’s family stating he was overdue from a fishing trip around 10:30 p.m.

    Rescue crews searching:

    Coast Guard Air Station Elizabeth City HC-130 Hercules airplane
    Coastal patrol boat USCGC Steelhead (WPB 87324)
    Coast Guard Station Oak Island 29-foot Response Boat-Small
    If anyone has information contact Sector North Carolina command center at 910-343-3880.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    FloVegas SC
    Posts
    5,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    PRESS RELEASE | April 7, 2024
    Coast Guard searching for missing boater off North Carolina coast
    PORTSMOUTH, Va. — The Coast Guard continues search efforts for a missing boater Sunday between Blackjack and Steeples, North Carolina.

    Missing is Jeffrey Kale, 47, from Clover, South Carolina, last seen around 4 p.m. Saturday, aboard a white 32-foot Cape Horn center-console boat departing the Southport Wildlife Boat Ramp.

    Coast Guard Sector North Carolina watchstanders received a notification from Kale’s family stating he was overdue from a fishing trip around 10:30 p.m.

    Rescue crews searching:

    Coast Guard Air Station Elizabeth City HC-130 Hercules airplane
    Coastal patrol boat USCGC Steelhead (WPB 87324)
    Coast Guard Station Oak Island 29-foot Response Boat-Small
    If anyone has information contact Sector North Carolina command center at 910-343-3880.
    47 yr old man with a 32' boat cannot find anyone to go fishing with him? Wow. God's Peace and prayers for hope. MG
    Dum Spiro Spero

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Wateree, South Carolina
    Posts
    48,936

    Default

    There is a lot wrong with this story. Coast Guard suspended the search...

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Pawleys Island
    Posts
    35,989

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    There is a lot wrong with this story. Coast Guard suspended the search...
    Yeah, Saturday was a SCA and blowing 30+ from the N/NE. Sunday am was pretty nasty, the only reason I didn’t turn around was I didn’t want to have to go back through the last 1/2 mile of Winyah. Laid down nice in the afternoon though.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.


    You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Murrells Inlet
    Posts
    2,314

    Default

    4pm to wahoo fish and expected return at 1030pm


    Hate it for the family either way. Prayers up for all involved.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Murrells Inlet
    Posts
    2,314

    Default

    Bart y'all catch some dolphin or what.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Charleston
    Posts
    18,453

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Florence
    Posts
    9,064

    Default

    Went Monday
    4 tuna
    1 wahoo
    3 dolphin
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    The G
    Posts
    9,552

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scdiver View Post
    Bart y'all catch some dolphin or what.
    One 'hoo for us last Sunday. Don't think I saw a temp above 68.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

    - "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Florence
    Posts
    9,064

    Default

    Sunday looks like it will be choppy despite the wave forecast. Too much wind.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    McClellanville
    Posts
    2,811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post
    Sunday looks like it will be choppy despite the wave forecast. Too much wind.
    I'm seeing less than 5 kts until around 1...am I wrong?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Pawleys Island
    Posts
    35,989

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lowcountry Boy View Post
    I'm seeing less than 5 kts until around 1...am I wrong?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Laying down in the afternoon nicely. That run early will be snotty but west wind typically smooths it out. Better than last Sunday. Been blowing hard today. They cancelled the redfish portion of the SALTT tourney for the kids tomorrow because of the wind.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.


    You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •