Thread: Savannah Bananas?

Default Savannah Bananas?

We are headed down to Savannah this weekend for a a game with the boys. Have any of ya'll been to one of their home games? Game starts at 7 what time should we get there? From what I am hearing there is alot going on before the games as well. Any tips?
    "If its better than cold beer and hot pussy it'll probably kill us all" ~ Rebel Son

We’ve been trying to get tickets unsuccessfully

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by b35w View Post
    We’ve been trying to get tickets unsuccessfully

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Same. I wanted to take my kid last year and they were sold out so I entered the lottery for this year and didnt get selected.
    Miner's Daughter's Coal Train 'Rosco'

"The only human quality he lacks is speech" -Alfred Brehm

The guy running that show used to be in Gastonia at Simms Park. He puts on a good show. He will be the one in the yellow suit with the yellow shoes and hat. Gastonia ran him off, big mistake.

Tickets retail for $35, and are over $150 on stubhub. No wonder they're aren't any for sale. I never would have thought they'd be that pricey for as many games as they play.

I lived across the street for 3 years. They’ll have a good time.

I never went but could hear most of the games while outside of my house.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by wob View Post
    Tickets retail for $35, and are over $150 on stubhub. No wonder they're aren't any for sale. I never would have thought they'd be that pricey for as many games as they play.
    The demand is insane. All tickets are a lottery I believe. My niece and nephew have been begging to go but my sister is having trouble getting tickets.

Damn I see some from time to time. I’ll keep an eye out for anyone on here if you want
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Been wanting to take my daughter, didn't realize there was such a demand for tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by centurian View Post
    The guy running that show used to be in Gastonia at Simms Park. He puts on a good show. He will be the one in the yellow suit with the yellow shoes and hat. Gastonia ran him off, big mistake.
    Wofford College grad.

Quote Originally Posted by CurLee View Post
    Been wanting to take my daughter, didn't realize there was such a demand for tickets.
    I’m not a huge fan and never had a desire to go watch, but it’s unreal the demand they created. They sold out Minute Maid park recently (Houston Astros stadium).

Harlem Globetrotters of baseball. Started out a cool story.
    Gulf

You better get there when the gates open if you want to pick seats and get good parking. It’s a blast, but a logistical shit show

I think the same guy owns the Florence Flamingos.

My better half just got us tickets for $70 a piece. I flipped out when she told me that but apparently that’s a good deal?
    "I swear if I found you in a marsh I don't know that I could keep myself from mud stomping you" -Griffin

From what I understand if you go to a home game the majority of concessions are included in cost of admission. From what I am reading we need to get there like 45 min early to get in line
    "If its better than cold beer and hot pussy it'll probably kill us all" ~ Rebel Son

We will be there Friday night
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by centurian View Post
    Yep. Instead they went woke and brought in the honey hunters. Who went bankrupt and now owes the city millions
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by smitch320 View Post
    Damn I see some from time to time. I’ll keep an eye out for anyone on here if you want
    Would appreciate that...they are a hard ticket to come by. Been playing the lotto game without any success as well.

We went last Thursday. We got there a little after 6, and ended up in the left field seats. A lot of the pregame activities were ending by the time we got in the stadium. I would recommend trying to get there around 5. Also, concessions were included. It was ok to me, but my girls enjoyed it. We will be going back in May.
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson