Thread: Don't Pray In Biden's America.

Default Don't Pray In Biden's America.

Ok, this is beyond the scope. The man is possibly facing 11 years in prison for praying, in an abortion clinic. I guess they are trying to equate yelling fire in a crowded theater with praying to remove their gods from their favorite hang out. I'm telling you abortion is these peoples sacrament to their sick warmed religion.

https://x.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1...495724253?s=20
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

They were doing more than praying. They allegedly prevent access to services at an abortion clinic by using physical barriers, forming a blockade and using cellphones to video persons entering the clinic. I wouldn't rely on Tucker Carlson a known liar to give you the full story. These defendants were convicted by a jury of their peers, in Tennessee. I doubt it was filled with only Biden supporters. This is a classic case of play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Quote Originally Posted by CofC Waterfowler View Post
    They were doing more than praying. They allegedly prevent access to services at an abortion clinic by using physical barriers, forming a blockade and using cellphones to video persons entering the clinic. I wouldn't rely on Tucker Carlson a known liar to give you the full story. These defendants were convicted by a jury of their peers, in Tennessee. I doubt it was filled with only Biden supporters. This is a classic case of play stupid games win stupid prizes.
    I'll play. If the clinic was a planned parenthood clinic or if it is a public clinic supported by public funding, the defendants can legally film using whatever filming devices they wish...inside and outside of the clinic. If it was a private clinic, they can legally film outside the clinic on any piece of public property. If they were using physical barriers...which I'm highly skeptical of...or were physically impeding the people from going in, then they broke some law that does not come close to warranting an 11 year sentence. Basically, they are breaking the same law/laws that folks break when they sit in the middle of the road and block traffic. I haven't seen any of them being considered for an 11 day sentence., let alone an 11 year sentence. I do not agree with their tactics, but they are not necessarily illegal. I am vehemently against selective prosecution based on L vs R ideology, and you should be as well. I am vehemently against the ongoing trampling of our constitutional rights, regardless of how tactlessly someone may choose to exercise those rights, and you should be as well.

I'm sure Tucker has made errors in reporting, just as any journalist has. Please expand upon your statement that he is a known liar. I'm curious.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

Quote Originally Posted by WhitewaterDuck View Post
    I'll play. If the clinic was a planned parenthood clinic or if it is a public clinic supported by public funding, the defendants can legally film using whatever filming devices they wish...inside and outside of the clinic. If it was a private clinic, they can legally film outside the clinic on any piece of public property. If they were using physical barriers...which I'm highly skeptical of...or were physically impeding the people from going in, then they broke some law that does not come close to warranting an 11 year sentence. Basically, they are breaking the same law/laws that folks break when they sit in the middle of the road and block traffic. I haven't seen any of them being considered for an 11 day sentence., let alone an 11 year sentence. I do not agree with their tactics, but they are not necessarily illegal. I am vehemently against selective prosecution based on L vs R ideology, and you should be as well. I am vehemently against the ongoing trampling of our constitutional rights, regardless of how tactlessly someone may choose to exercise those rights, and you should be as well.

I'm sure Tucker has made errors in reporting, just as any journalist has. Please expand upon your statement that he is a known liar. I'm curious.
    Federal laws which are involved here have federal sentencing guidelines that are very specific. The judge doesn't have authority to go outside the sentencing guidelines. The police asked them to leave, again, play stupid games win stupid prizes.

For evidence of why Tucker is a liar see the Dominion defamation case that cost him his last job. All I'm saying is before forming an opinion about what a jury decided perhaps we should examine the evidence the jury used to reach a verdict and not what Tucker tells us to believe.
    Last edited by CofC Waterfowler; 03-27-2024 at 04:43 PM.

All I'm saying is before forming an opinion about what a jury decided perhaps we should examine the evidence the jury used to reach a verdict and not what Tucker tells us to believe.
    get outta here with that nonsense

All trials should be recorded and publicly available to watch...well, I wish all trials were recorded and publicly available to watch. I'll check out the Dominion thing. If police trespassed them, and they refused to leave or returned, then they are definitely guilty of trespassing.
    Last edited by WhitewaterDuck; 03-27-2024 at 06:01 PM.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

All I'm saying is before forming an opinion about what a jury decided perhaps we should examine the evidence the jury used to reach a verdict and not what Tucker tells us to believe.
    That flies in the face of the conspiracy nuts on ducks. That just won’t work, boogeymen are at work.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I'm amazed at some of you.

Who is basically the main purveyor of abortions anymore? Margret Sanger's pet project. She made Hitler look like the Boy Scouts.

I did not say Eichman or Heidrich.

Planned Parent Hood gets federal funds. I dont care if dude wants to go set a wig wam up and send smoke signals. If it is fedral funds that means it is our money. By all means go do what you want.

That is the disconnect with some of you. The gubments money aint theirs it is ours.

That is our sweat our tears and our blood.

If we disagree with it then by all means go protest it. We have 1st amendment rights or at least did.

The moment and time they took the fed money they opened themselves up to the public. Yet it is backwards. The gubment is acting like a bunch of mafia goons, protecting their racket.

Yalls issue is anything that doesn't meet your neighborhood smell test at the country club it is a conspiracy.

Get out a little, go travel. You may not be able to for long! You may be handing over papers soon enough.

Think I'm crazy?

Well let's see.

Back to the issue of confiscation. Our wealth is being confiscated and redistributed, if the dude doesn't want his confiscated then give his tax money back to him or shut up. He has the right to protest under the 1st. And I dont care what side your on you should support him.

Hell, once upon a time we actually had a real Nazi party in the US and many Americans went to their defense, not because they were looking to establish the 4th Reich, but because they believed in free speech. The problem is now that hat same crowd has adopted more communistic tendencies, and is in power they do not share the same courtesy!

I didn't agree with the whole march around peacefully in the name of Saint Floyd's death. I had seen the videos of him ingesting the Fent. But As long as it was peaceful I was ok with folks exercising their rights to get out and protest. Matter of fact I was glad to see people rebel against the whole government narrative of stay in your house BS. Now when they started burning and looting that crossed a line. but the good folks of Florence came together and marched for what they thought was right. While I disagreed with them I fully supported their right to protest.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot