Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 89

Thread: Clemson in Sweet 16

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Greenville, SC
    Posts
    4,998

    Default Clemson in Sweet 16

    I was amazed to log in this morning and not see anything on Clemson Basketball.

    It is was nail biter finish last night, but Clemson has played pretty dang good Basketball in the past few days!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    A bigger hill above a smaller creek
    Posts
    12,586

    Default

    I watched it and maybe texted a few folks a congrats...

    those fellas got grit and glad to see em making some waves
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Johnston
    Posts
    22,463

    Default

    Glad to see it. Pretty much dominated both games. Between lazy play and the refs acting like they were at cameron indoor the last 10 minutes, I thought that one last night was gonna get away.

    The coots are more focused on girls basketball I'd guess.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Johnston
    Posts
    22,463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GBelly View Post
    I watched it and maybe texted a few folks a congrats...

    those fellas got grit and glad to see em making some waves
    I didn't get a text.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    28,326

    Default

    Was a good game, they tried to give it away at the end but the other guys sucked at free throws.
    That big white boy, I think his name is "Hall"? He is going to make some cash in the NBA
    At least y'all have basketball now

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    24,609

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DJP View Post
    I was amazed to log in this morning and not see anything on Clemson Basketball.

    It is was nail biter finish last night, but Clemson has played pretty dang good Basketball in the past few days!
    That's because they don't want to appear to be the hypocrites we all know they are. They are all over FB.
    You know, enjoying a baseball or basketball game that's something other than football, which they say only counts.

    Clemson s basketball team is a lot better than their seeding. They may win a few more.

    Their baseball team appears to be the real deal. I'm glad they sent fsu packing.






    Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 03-25-2024 at 08:33 AM.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    28,326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    That's because they don't want to appear to be the hypocrites we all know they are. They are all over FB.
    You know, enjoying a baseball or basketball game that's something other than football, which they say only counts. .
    Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk
    funny, but so true

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Columbia, SC
    Posts
    48,424

    Default

    2 is coming
    funny but also true
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Johnston
    Posts
    22,463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    2 is coming
    funny but also true
    Just ignore them, it makes them look even more senile than they are if they're just talking to themselves
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,371

    Default

    Just enough to keep Brownell employed another year. Gotta extend that contract soon.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    TR/Sumter/TR
    Posts
    10,690

    Default

    I watched it. Thought Clemson was going to let it slip away, but good on them for hanging on. Will be a tough matchup in the Sweet 16.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Anderson, SC
    Posts
    8,576

    Default

    Very surprised after the way they ended up the regular season.

    Cool win, Tigers had heck of weekend between Baseball with FSU and then Basketball

    Hall is one heck of a ball player

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Columbia, SC
    Posts
    48,424

    Default

    he didnt even factor into either win.
    but he's decent...

    in other news, the US beat Mexico to win a trophy.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    8,247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    he didnt even factor into either win.
    but he's decent...

    in other news, the US beat Mexico to win a trophy.
    I'd say, based on the border issues we got going, that Mexico is beating US, hugely.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

    "Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Pawleys Island
    Posts
    36,042

    Default

    Don’t worry, Brownell will have them unprepared soon and get beaten.

    Baseball team is good now, got a long way to go though.

    2’s coming.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.


    You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Johnston
    Posts
    22,463

    Default

    I’ve been as critical of Brownell as any casual fan that doesn’t really care about basketball can be. But then I saw this….

    IMG_8169.jpg

    Anybody being critical of Brownell needs to STFU and focus their efforts on actually funding the program if they want results like this every year. .
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Blythewood
    Posts
    17,010

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    I’ve been as critical of Brownell as any casual fan that doesn’t really care about basketball can be. But then I saw this….

    IMG_8169.jpg

    Anybody being critical of Brownell needs to STFU and focus their efforts on actually funding the program if they want results like this every year. .
    He could win the championship and I'd still think he's figuring on a way to give it away.

    Win or lose, I don't like him.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

    Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Columbia, SC
    Posts
    48,424

    Default

    win or lose i'm not gonna pretend like i care that much....

    like pretending to care about women's bball.

    go tigers.
    2 is most definitely coming.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    28,326

    Default

    at least y'all have basketball now, until you don't
    So, at least you have that going for ya
    1
    Last edited by ecu1984; 03-26-2024 at 11:50 AM.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    24,609

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    at least y'all have basketball now, until you don't
    So, at least you have that going for ya
    1
    It's funny how all of a sudden they care about the sports they never cared about.


    Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •