Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: trump paid his "fair share"

Default trump paid his "fair share"

hate to see all these good threads getting chopped.

but trump found a way to pay.

anyone got a good GOP spin on this?

run with it. regurgitate what you heard from fellow right wingers over the weekend....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Could you provide some more context of what you are convulsing about? Slow morning at the office?

He cut a deal with the RNC (why do you think his DIL is co-chair now) and two PACs and a billionaire or two "friend" for most of the funds.
    We'll never know what "the deals (promises) he cut" to make it happen are.
    I imagine his soul was for sale over the last few weeks. Not that I blame him at all......seriously
    They are raping him
    Last edited by ecu1984; 03-25-2024 at 08:13 AM.

IMG_8114.jpg

Not one thing has been “fair” in this.

You guys must have better news sources than me. All I could find is that Trump has the money to pay but those funds are set aside to pay for his campaign. That's all I got.

I would make them go after properties. That would create a lot of time and effort for the attorneys to unravel.

He hasn't paid it yet. And I would make em seize them also. They don't legally know how to so hopefully when the supremes get it they'll hand it back over.

Multiple outlets all week had several billionaires flying into Mar A Lago and Trump
    flying to them for meetings. Two conservative PACs also reported they were providing
    large amounts after meeting with him.
    I imagine the Truth Social $3B merger is helping with the borrowing, even though he cant sell any shares
    for 6 months, it's got to help when he talks to folks about his financial future.
    He will be rolling again, no matter what happens with this NY shit show
    Last edited by ecu1984; 03-25-2024 at 09:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    He hasn't paid it yet. And I would make em seize them also. They don't legally know how to so hopefully when the supremes get it they'll hand it back over.
    You don't think the Gov knows how to seize your shit? They do it every day
    They will send the judgement paper work right over to your bank and walk out with a cashiers check
    They will send the judgement paper work to your mortgage holder(s) and freeze (lien) it and set up the auction to satisfy it
    Last edited by ecu1984; 03-25-2024 at 08:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    You don't think the Gov knows how to seize your shit? They do it every day
    They will send the judgement paper work right over to your bank and walk out with a cashiers check
    They will send the judgement paper work to your mortgage holder(s) and freeze (lien) it and set up the auction to satisfy it
    I don't believe the NY DA's office has a clue on how to "legally" seize his properties. Will that stop them? No. But maybe once it gets to a sensible court, they'll correct the injustice.

From what I heard on several news programs, it ain't as easy as seizing a house with a mortgage. Trump's property holdings are a spaghetti mess with multiple liens, multiple investors, multiple leases and sub leases. The NY state AG isn't equipped to handle such complex properties. Again that's what I am told. And the golf courses are the simplest ones, so they would start there. But that still won't net $450 million.

Quote Originally Posted by Gander View Post
    From what I heard on several news programs, it ain't as easy as seizing a house with a mortgage. Trump's property holdings are a spaghetti mess with multiple liens, multiple investors, multiple leases and sub leases. The NY state AG isn't equipped to handle such complex properties. Again that's what I am told. And the golf courses are the simplest ones, so they would start there. But that still won't net $450 million.
    that makes sense, but I bet the "conservatorship" the crooked judge put in place months ago to oversee his assets
    is well down the road to figuring it out. They want him something terrible, I've never seen anything like this.
    Heck, it takes me 15 mins to find who owns a tract or building and who the note is paid to.
    Last edited by ecu1984; 03-25-2024 at 10:10 AM.

He finally caught a break
    Appeals court just ruled he needs to pay a $175M bond within 10 days
    not the $464M
    Last edited by ecu1984; 03-25-2024 at 10:29 AM.

That is still punitive and unrealistic. 8th amendment case.

Me and the kids pray every morning on the way to school. My preschool teacher use to have us pray as a class for President Reagan. It was the year he was running for re-election. That has always stuck with me. I'm gonna add president Trump and his re-election to our prayer list!
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Not a good look for a judge when your decisions keep getting smacked down.

For sure Trump wins these cases. Gets re-elected ( at least on the legal ballots cast) and if he does get sworn in, maybe he can drain the swamp this time.

We the People have had about damned enough.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

That guy aint no judge just a political hack on the way out the door. I would place armed guards at the entrance of the properties like Bundy. That will slow the taking down. Didnt work out to well for Bundy in the end but they didnt rush in and try to seize his property either.
    Last edited by centurian; 03-25-2024 at 12:47 PM.

It is a full moon.

Toof is trolling.

The fish are biting.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

once again, I am being misread.

There are lots of folks that put Trump on a pedestal for "draining the swamp" which he didnt do.
    Others continue to just repeat words about him being "railroaded" but they usually just default to "whatever--he's still the better candidate."

When he was supposed to pay over $450million dollars and can now pay "only" $150K because he was found guilty.

I am not trolling. I am stating simple fact in an attempt for people to think for themselves, even just a tad.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

He's the first guy that doesn't take the "high road' dealing with the commies on the left. The fact that all the purple hairs and people who let men in girl's bathrooms hate him is enough for me.

Is he Jesus? Absolutely not. Is he being railroaded? Absolutely.

He did more good than any other president that I can think of and he did it with both parties fighting him and stabbing him in the back. I wish he had done a lot more. His battle against regulation is huge. Our freedom is being regulated away by a bureaucracy that isn’t elected. I am pipedreaming but I would love to see half of the alphabet agencies dissolved. It would probably be helpful if he would shut his mouth 75% of the time and stop his thumbs 90% of the time but that’s not him. You get what you see, he is not a chameleon, he is a loud mouth yankee asshole.

DeSantis looked promising but then he went tilting at windmills and Disney and just lost focus.

Show me a politician other than Trump, whose net worth decreased while in office. If Trumps has increased post office it’s because he started Truth not because he is on some boards and taking back door deals.

Give me a viable alternative who will fight the bureaucracy and I will support them. In the meantime start talking Trump up to others instead of running him down. You and ECU remind me of most house republicans now.
    cut\'em