Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: $454M

And just yesterday the Biden administration is telling 77,000 people who received student loans, they don't need to pay them back anymore. The taxpayers will pay them. Maybe Trump should apply for a student loan to raise $454 million.

Here's the real rub...if Trump didn't run, stated he wasn't after 2020 election, none of these court cases and indictments would never be brought forward.

The thing that's really puzzling is that the loans were agreed up between the Trump organization and the lender. All were paid in full. But the state of New York suddenly decided to go after Trump for fraud. And the state of New York will benefit from the fine. The state of New York wasn't a party to the transaction. If the state of New York was pursuing justice, shouldn't the fine be provided to the lenders?

So let me get this strait. They are going to sell a property for 240 mil to help meet the judgement they valued at 10 mil. That is all you need to know right there.

They may get Trump, but will destroy any sense of hope for the state to turn around. Forget the small people moving out. Look at some of the larger businesses moving out. Look at the companies they will loose, that would have come there? You need that tax revenue to pay for all these programs and illegals they want.

The whole idea of the Dems stacking illegals in to blue cities to get the census up will not work. If you cant pay for these illegals they are going to leave or just burn the cities to the ground.

Ny is just screwed! The Trump curse may strike again!
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

What do we have here.....looks like "Tish James" did the same thing she accused Trump of. Uh oh Peekaboo You may be about out do Fani:

https://nypost.com/2024/03/17/opinio...letitia-james/

“This organization fraudulently inflated the value of their building to induce my client into giving them a mortgage which Tish James is now trying to help these fraudsters avoid having to repay.

“The theory of fraud Tish James accused the Trump Organization of engaging in is identical to the fraud she is aiding and abetting here.”

James has come down on the side of the society against its lender, Doyle. And yet, in her signature case of People v. Trump, she took the opposite position, holding that “where an organization inflates the value of a property to obtain a loan, that is fraud, even where the lender was aware of the actual value and was paid in full,” Doyle’s lawsuit says.

Trump was punished with a $355 million fine. So delighted was James by the verdict last month that she started live-tweeting Trump’s daily interest bill: “+$114,553.04.”
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Yellowlabhunter View Post
    Here's the real rub...if Trump didn't run, stated he wasn't after 2020 election, none of these court cases and indictments would never be brought forward.
    The NY case was filed 2 months before he announced but Trump likes to tell it the other way.
    But to your point, I do doubt they would be bringing the hammer down so hard

This morning, Trump is saying he now has $500M in cash and will be paying it.
    Word is he cut a deal with the RNC and two conservative PACs
    Willing to bet, this is no coincidence to the recent leadership change in the RNC?

You have a link to that story? I'm not seeing it anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    IF he is elected president again, I would hell hate to be one of these people that have been behind this railroading.
    And this is why they won't ever allow that to happen. They are fighting for their lives on this one & they'll end his before they lose.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Willing to bet, this is no coincidence to the recent leadership change in the RNC?
    Must have got his tax refund

I hope he can get his hands on that many pennies to pay it!

Read today this is the ONLY time since law put on books in NY that it’s been used fir a victimless crime. duetche bank testified for Trump that they were good with the valuations and would do business with him again. This is straight witch hunt material. Trump may not be completely innocent. But Kevin Leery or O’Leary guy from shark tank show had great comments on this situation last week. The amount of bail and the little amount of time he had to co e up with it is ludicrous. He states bankruptcy court is way more lenient and this is bad for the American Brand. I have to agree. When did you have to start posting bond to appeal anyway. Never knew 5at was a thing.
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

If only the Democrats were this vindictive about locking up all the criminals that raped underage women on Epstein's private island. To this day, the only person they put in prison is a woman who arranged all the human trafficking. Priorities I suppose.

Last edited by Silentweapon338; 03-22-2024 at 12:25 PM.
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

The NY case was filed 2 months before he announced but Trump likes to tell it the other way.
    But to your point, I do doubt they would be bringing the hammer down so hard
    You believe that Trump announcing was when anyone thought he’d run? Ok then.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

I hate Trump. I think Trump got screwed.
    Carolina Counsel

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina Counsel View Post
    I hate Trump. I think Trump got screwed.
    Agree
    I just saw where 40 ex cabinet members under him are not endorsing him. Oh and his ex VP also.
    Several Generals, that's pretty telling in itself.
    All state he is a narcist and was/is in it for himself and his family, everything was about him and his kids and SIL according
    to all that worked with him daily. Pence, Barr, Bolton, Esper, Gen. Mattis, Hutchinson, Gen. Kelly, Grisholm, Gen. Milley, Scaramucci, Griffin and others.
    Last edited by ecu1984; 03-23-2024 at 03:20 PM.

Agree
    I just saw where 40 ex cabinet members under him are not endorsing him. Oh and his ex VP also.
    All state he is a narcist and was/is in it for himself and his family, everything was about him and his kids and SIL according
    to all that worked with him daily. Pence, Barr, Bolton, Esper, Gen. Mattis, Hutchinson, Gen. Kelly, Grisholm, Gen. Milley, Scaramucci, Griffin and others.
    So who are they going to vote for?

Quote Originally Posted by scmoose View Post
    So who are they going to vote for?
    and there lies the problem

Agree
    All state he is a narcist and was/according to all that worked with him daily. Pence, Barr, Bolton, Esper, Gen. Mattis, Hutchinson, Gen. Kelly, Grisholm, Gen. Milley, Scaramucci, Griffin and others.
    Reviewing that list of names, I see nothing but a bunch of pussies and turncoats.