Thread: Meadow creek mounts

Default Meadow creek mounts

Anybody used one ? If so how did you like it,, I have an m2 that I’m not quite sold on getting drilled and tapped yet
    "I am a man, not an animal and I always try to conduct myself accordingly. Doing anything less is just giving up and expecting (and being okay) with failure."
    Rubberhead

I have one on a gun and have installed one on a friend’s gun.
    They work well.

works fine on my 2 guns including 20 ga M2. Red dot further away but no issues.

Same as above, have one on SA28 and it’s great. Quick shipping etc

I got a vortex venom I bought off another forum brand new $150 and ordered one of these mounts a few minutes ago
    "I am a man, not an animal and I always try to conduct myself accordingly. Doing anything less is just giving up and expecting (and being okay) with failure."
    Rubberhead

I have one on my turkey gun it works great. My gun is drilled and tapped but when you add a rail then the red dot it sit so high my cheek isn't on the stock. The meadow creek rib mount sits low on the vent rib and way more comfortable to shoot with.

They work fine as an alternative to drilling/tapping. I just personally don't love the sight further up front offering a little narrower field of view.

IMG_7389.jpg

CBK’s rig. It’s pretty sweet. I actually like it out further away from my eye. You have more peripheral view.
    "Think A Guy Like Me Worries About Percentages?" Tin Cup

"Some get spiritual cause they see the light, and some cause they feel the heat" Ray Wylie Hubbard

"P.S. I love turkeys. Mostly just hate those who hunt em." Glenn

I didnt know about these. One of these will fit what I want perfectly because I can even swap it around from gun to gun. Thanks for the heads up.