Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gator Cup

I shot the Fiocchi/B&P Prelim in the rain. That was not particularly fun.

I see the rain didn’t slow you down! Well done!

Thanks man. I was fortunate that things came together on that course. I thought those targets were pretty stout. When a 3 time national champion put up an 85 you know they were tough.

Still got main, 5 stand and Super left to shoot.

I txt Rick to see if it was raining down there about 1:45 he said no. You could barely see in Flo, pretty mean lighting too. He txt back about 4 or so and said it was just starting. If it did what it did here it rained. I had hoped it would hold out for y'all.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Beautiful so far today! Station 9 on the red course.

IMG_0040.jpg

Congrats to Gander on a fine job.

Met a lot of new people had some great food and may may be looking at a knew K gun.

My wife picked out a color and I got to take it too the range and fire a demo model

Gunning bird it was a pleasure to put a face with an avatar.
    Hate we had to miss dinner sounded delicious.

Baby girl needed momma so we had to bail.
    I had hoped to stretch it long enough to join you.

Thank you for the invite.

Granny got me hooked up with some hearing protection.

We saw all sorts of side by sides mini trucks but I think the ode to Tn took the cake!

IMG_1062.jpg. IMG_1065.jpg
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

~Scatter Shot

Didn’t know you were up there today. Never met you but would love to have taken a look at that 7.3 you have mentioned on here.

Great to finally meet you in person. And that Kolar has your name on it. Gonna be hard to make America great again if we ain't buying American products. Those guy are fantastic and their customer service is top notch. Not many companies where you can actually talk to the president of the company.

It was a pleasure talking with him. Very nice gentleman. All the guys were for that matter. The Quail, and Gladiator were spectacular pieces of art. Montana did it for me. I cant get over how she showed the river in contact to the surroundings. Just magnificent.

WDhigh, I was there and it was there. You could have taken it for a spin. I was going to just leave the trailer/SxS down there and grab it today, and I was informed I had plans this afternoon. So I drug it back yesterday. Let me know if you come back for the youth shoot I will bring it back.
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot