Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump and Stuttering

Quote Originally Posted by FOWL MOUTH View Post
    He's mean and immature, etc., etc... Who cares?
    I'll take "undecided voters" for $1000 Alex

oh, and Fuck Climp5in too

2 is coming.

we can list a lot of reasons why Trump should be president.
    We can list a lot of reasons why Biden shouldn't.

But, at the end of the day, none of that shit matters. What matters is who votes for who.

(and just stop with the stolen election bullshit)
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Did Melania stop supporting him?
    She's been MIA 99% of his appearances

She made an elegant appearance with DJT at Mar A Lago with the Hungarian press the other night.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Can someone please post a link to the clip showing him making fun of Biden's stuttering? I have yet to see it.

Nevermind...I just saw it. Yup...completely unnecessary. That said, I'm voting for him because of his policies and the fact he will get things done that need to be done pronto.
    Last edited by WhitewaterDuck; 03-11-2024 at 01:58 PM.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

What is this 2016 in here?

This turd that the country is fugged, has been circling the punch bowl since Obama took office. Amazing that some of you are still taking sips every now and then.
    "George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them."

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Look guys. Mitt Romney and two other leftist senators agree with you. And they're talking about it on msnbc, your very favorite TV program.

Bunch of lindsey graham supporters in here.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...655ced1e&ei=32
    Yes, the estrogen is strong in them/they
    "the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

I guess I see things differently than most on this post. He is picking on Joe, not sure how that would apply to any or all that stutter.

But I am sure the left will get butt hurt because he was being mean again
    I am a nobody, that met somebody, that can save anybody.

You'd think he was talkin shit about Corvettes or wimmens basketball to get Rick so spun up.......
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Quote Originally Posted by WhitewaterDuck View Post
    Can someone please post a link to the clip showing him making fun of Biden's stuttering? I have yet to see it.

Nevermind...I just saw it. Yup...completely unnecessary. That said, I'm voting for him because of his policies and the fact he will get things done that need to be done pronto.
    Yep. Doesn't change the fact that he is an uncouth yank with zero morals and has the character of an ENRON executive. He's just slimy. Sad state we are in when I intentionally have to vote for someone I know to be extremely dishonest and a dirtbag
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

The funniest thing about everybody complaining about Trump is that y'all act like every politician you've ever voted for isn't a slimy POS. Sure, they hide it better, but there's no difference. At least Trump doesn't pretend he's something he's not.

He is who he is and doesn't give one single fuck what anybody thinks about him. It's frustrating as hell, but he's 100% real.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by quack head 11 View Post
    I guess I see things differently than most on this post. He is picking on Joe, not sure how that would apply to any or all that stutter.

But I am sure the left will get butt hurt because he was being mean again
    Yup.

Y’all don’t be hypocrites and make fun of Biden’s gaffs now. That would be making fun of dementia.

Guy i used to work with,Donny, had a pretty pronounced stutter. One day in the break room one of the maintenance guys said"I knew that was you in the stall next to me in the bathroom just now."
    Donny asked him how.

He said I heard your turd go sp sp sp splash
    "My resume is the trail of destruction behind me. " Bucky Katt

Quote Originally Posted by jwilliams View Post
    Yep. Doesn't change the fact that he is an uncouth yank with zero morals and has the character of an ENRON executive. He's just slimy. Sad state we are in when I intentionally have to vote for someone I know to be extremely dishonest and a dirtbag
    well said, he has no interest in helping anyone but him and his family.
    The only reason he is running is to keep the political cash cow paying his bills
    and hoping a win will keep him from jail. I'll hold my nose and vote R too.
    Oh, and did I tell ya that his DIL will be controlling the RNC purse strings now?
    Move over, there's a new Swamp Creature in town

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    well said, he has no interest in helping anyone but him and his family.
    The only reason he is running is to keep the political cash cow paying his bills
    and hoping a win will keep him from jail. I'll hold my nose and vote R too.
    Oh, and did I tell ya that his DIL will be controlling the RNC purse strings now?
    Move over, there's a new Swamp Creature in town
    ECU done been hacked by Nikki Haley
    "the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    The funniest thing about everybody complaining about Trump is that y'all act like every politician you've ever voted for isn't a slimy POS. Sure, they hide it better, but there's no difference. At least Trump doesn't pretend he's something he's not.

He is who he is and doesn't give one single fuck what anybody thinks about him. It's frustrating as hell, but he's 100% real.
    I don't disagree with this either, but I am not too puss to say the POTUS should have decent character, manners
    and act mature and be a role model for young people and that he acts like a butthurt cunt.
    But then again, after seeing how the CUlt members aren't allowed to criticize St. Dabozo, I understand
    Last edited by ecu1984; 03-12-2024 at 10:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gourmet Gobbler View Post
    ECU done been hacked by Nikki Haley
    Nope, I am voting for him because his policies line up best with my thoughts.
    Doesn't mean, I have to be a sheep and not say he is a disgusting person.
    I use to laugh at the lies he blatantly tells on a daily basis, it's just getting old now.
    Then I watched a clip of all the people that he spoke how wonderful they were when he needed
    them and then after they disagreed with him......they all the sudden were losers. It was literally too many to count.
    He is a piece of shit, but most of them are.
    Sorry if that hurts someone's feelings

Quote Originally Posted by jwilliams View Post
    If he was even close to that bad, why the heck did the FBI have to fake a dossier against him? What'd they get after bugging Candidate then President Trump? Nothing, if they had something they'd use it. Emotions shouldn't vote. And, nobody got my 19th Amendment joke...
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.