Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump and Stuttering

Wow.

We've all made fun of Biden's inabilities. He's mentally unfit to be president. This stands alone. The democrats, as far as I know, are laying the false trail that Biden is a life-long stutterer. Biden didn't stutter when he lied about his college credentials. Biden didn't stutter when he made fun of legal immigrants running local 7-11s. Biden didn't stutter when he called a US worker a "dog-faced pony soldier". Don't be played by the political left.

Back to Trump...the current president lets 8+ million un-vetted people loose in our country then gives them spending money allowances and a place to live for free. Other countries have emptied their prisons into our society. Trump makes fun of that person and that makes you mad at Trump? Trump promises to round them up and send them home. I'll take that.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberhead* View Post
    Wow.

We've all made fun of Biden's inabilities. He's mentally unfit to be president. This stands alone. The democrats, as far as I know, are laying the false trail that Biden is a life-long stutterer. Biden didn't stutter when he lied about his college credentials. Biden didn't stutter when he made fun of legal immigrants running local 7-11s. Biden didn't stutter when he called a US worker a "dog-faced pony soldier". Don't be played by the political left.

Back to Trump...the current president lets 8+ million un-vetted people loose in our country then gives them spending money allowances and a place to live for free. Other countries have emptied their prisons into our society. Trump makes fun of that person and that makes you mad at Trump? Trump promises to round them up and send them home. I'll take that.
    you're trying to spin it to fit your narrative. I'm talking character and not policy. I already said I vote for him
    No one said anything about that one thing deciding anything about what is thought of Trump, just one more classless, immature thing he does to alienate anyone other than his sheep.
    Now list all the lies Trump has said, all the staff members, including Generals, Rudy G, etc, that he stabbed in the back and called names when they disagreed with him. He is trashy as fuck, oh but so is Biden,,,,,,feel better?
    Did you order your new "Trump Sneakers" yet? Help is on the way though, his DIL is now the Co-Chair of the RNC.
    Last edited by ecu1984; 03-11-2024 at 10:03 AM.

You don't get it. I don't care that he's a mean, nasty man. That's what we need right now. I'm not someone that idolizes Trump. I've never gone to see him. I've actually turned down free tickets to one of his events right where I live. I couldn't have told you 6 things about him before he rate.

I'm not interested in Trump the person. I'm interested in Trump the President. It's about America.

Sorry, not "rate" but run...

He does need to stay on point. Policy is his friend right now. No need to do impersonations. Just hammer the issues.

I'm glad everyone is clutching their pearls. Can you imagine what Xi, Putin, Rocket man say about Biden? How about the Iranian dude that chants death to America?

I must say. As one that studies politics. You all have found a chink in the Trump armor. As noted we all make fun of Biden daily on here. The man has no business being President, he needs to be a resident in a nursing home. He is a dribbling old fool, who they drugged up and he made an angry hate filled speech. He comes out the next 2 days and can't carry on 3 coherent sentences in a row. Trump calls him on it. Rather than focus on all the ills the "Big Guy" and his handlers have unleashed on this country. All of a sudden you and many other Americans are worried about Trump making fun of Biden.

So Mr President. If you are reading this please do not make fun of the old demented man. For whatever reason this turns voters off. Stick to your revenge will be turning this country around!! Stick to how bad the invaders have made the country, and how Bidenomics have wrecked our economy.

PS.... Stop taking credit for the Covid Jabs. It is a loosing proposition. Leave that alone. Many of your hardcore followers find that one of your biggest failures, and your detractors will never give you credit for anything.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Woulda been better if he’d have called him a stuttering cocksucker. That would offend at least half the population, right?

You don't get it. I don't care that he's a mean, nasty man. That's what we need right now. I'm not someone that idolizes Trump. I've never gone to see him. I've actually turned down free tickets to one of his events right where I live. I couldn't have told you 6 things about him before he rate.

I'm not interested in Trump the person. I'm interested in Trump the President. It's about America.
    Being mean and nasty in PUBLIC won't get you elected President. I'm all for the man being mean and cutthroat behind closed doors when the meetings happen. But you don't let people see how the sausage is made. Most people can't handle the truth. Trump could do wonders for the country if he could learn that lesson.

Fair enough and I feel exactly the same
    Just can't get past what it would look like if he could grow up and talk policy
    and stop bitching and whining. He'd crush it, but he feeds his sheep who thrive on
    this bull shit that cost him the last election and possibly this one

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Woulda been better if he’d have called him a stuttering cocksucker. That would offend at least half the population, right?
    now that was funny

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    this bull shit that cost him the last election and possibly this one
    I understand now why you are thinking this way. He didn’t lose the last election. It was stolen. And they’re going to try and do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Remy View Post
    Being mean and nasty in PUBLIC won't get you elected President. I'm all for the man being mean and cutthroat behind closed doors when the meetings happen. But you don't let people see how the sausage is made. Most people can't handle the truth. Trump could do wonders for the country if he could learn that lesson.
    Apparently, they missed class on "character and integrity day" when studying politics
    Last edited by ecu1984; 03-11-2024 at 10:51 AM.

Sorry, not "rate" but run...
    Nice catch.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    It was stolen. And they’re going to try and do it again.
    Agree, but I am pretty sure he isn't sitting in the White House right now.
    The point is, try talking about the issues that are important to people and stop the ass clown circus act.
    Bring some of the independent and Dems that are tired of Biden over and make it harder "to steal"
    He is pushing more away when he could easily be bringing folks over with some maturity and class.
    I'm voting for him, but I am still not too sheepish to say he is a douchebag of a person

I'm pretty ultra MAGA but I wish he would learn some civility. Attacking Nicki Haley's choice of dress, Biden's stutter, people's weight or looks, etc. is just childish and unappealing. It does indeed lose votes unnecessarily. Good, sharp, witty and ferocious criticism is one thing but what he does in on par with calling someone a poopyhead.

He's mean and immature, etc., etc... Who cares? He's the only option to keep what little hope we have of a country. If Biden wins, it's over. I don't see how he hasn't been tried for treason. All he's done to hurt this country (intentionally) and people continue to talk about Trump like he's the bad guy. Students will look back one day in history class and see the fall of the USA just like we do the Roman empire, and they will say "damn weren't the Americans stupid to self inflict their demise".... I'd make Trump look like a saint if I could be Prez for just a few days. Shit needs to be straightened out fast! If you sit on your ass and don't work, no more free money, If you're ILLEGAL, you're out with at least one foot chopped off. Oh how I wish...

Quote Originally Posted by Huntinjunkie View Post
    T price been a little salty as of late. Did you get into sleepy Joe's angry grandpa meds?

C’mon man give me a break. Middle of Tax Season and these 14-16 hr days getting longer LOL

I find it fascinating, but not surprised that many of you home in on 1 sentence in a 2 hour speech, and then say he doesn't talk about policy. The other 1 hour 59 min is usually spent on saying it is going to be HUGE, and here is the plan of how we get there.

Now that being said. The news media is the one that points out the remark, and dogmatically pushes that one sentence over and over in an echo chamber, until the next speech then they pick out something new.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    I find it fascinating, but not surprised that many of you home in on 1 sentence in a 2 hour speech, and then say he doesn't talk about policy. The other 1 hour 59 min is usually spent on saying it is going to be HUGE, and here is the plan of how we get there.

Now that being said. The news media is the one that points out the remark, and dogmatically pushes that one sentence over and over in an echo chamber, until the next speech then they pick out something new.
    Talk really nice to your wife for 2 hours and randomly call her a derogatory term of your choice. See what sentence she remembers. We all know we remember the mean things a lot easier than all the nice stuff.
    Last edited by Remy; 03-11-2024 at 11:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Remy View Post
    Talk really nice to your wife for 2 hours and randomly call her a derogatory term of your choice. See what sentence she remembers. We all know we remember the mean things a lot easier than all the nice stuff.
    So, you're saying that the 19th Amendment is what is leading to the downfall of the US?