Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Turtlebox

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    You're confusing me with Tee or Gut Pile. I don't own flat bills or white Oakleys, and I don't listen to rap country......

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    You're confusing me with Tee or Gut Pile. I don't own flat bills or white Oakleys, and I don't listen to rap country......
    Weren't you the one trying to sell Pit Vipers on here? Those are the same level as white Oakley's or maybe even worse

Quote Originally Posted by swampknob View Post
    I believe Tater is the one in charge of tracking that down and sharing with the group.
    Quote Originally Posted by MolliesMaster View Post
    Bogster is the fad thing out there. Coolest thing since sliced bread. Don't believe me? Just ask him.
    He's a FIGJAM huh?

Quote Originally Posted by theoldblackdog View Post
    Weren't you the one trying to sell Pit Vipers on here? Those are the same level as white Oakley's or maybe even worse
    Not I, I do have several pairs of Oakley shooting glasses I was trying to get rid of tho
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

wait just a minute....did i read that people are now playing music on the golf course? WHAT THE HELL?!?! is this like that silly golf tournament where drunk idiots piss golfers off and fall off balconies drunk as shit? And Highstrung puts up with this nonsense?

I'm glad I dont play golf any more bc if you brought your turtlebox, i'd break it with my 2 iron.
    Golf is a gentleman's sport and music has no place there.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    wait just a minute....did i read that people are now playing music on the golf course? WHAT THE HELL?!?! is this like that silly golf tournament where drunk idiots piss golfers off and fall off balconies drunk as shit? And Highstrung puts up with this nonsense?

I'm glad I dont play golf any more bc if you brought your turtlebox, i'd break it with my 2 iron.
    No gentleman has a 2 iron in their bag. MG
    Dum Spiro Spero

Good jams at a respectable volume level absolutely belong on the course. Makes the experience more enjoyable, unless of course you like following unwritten silly rules. I'm there to have a good time, not join the PGA

This feels slightly akin to the recent mud motor thread
    Sea Ark 1542 w/ Yamaha 40
    Xpress 16 w/ 50 Hammer
    War Eagle 15 w/ 30 Hammer

--------------------------------------------------

"Sometimes you gotta grab the bull by the horns and the women by the tits and take charge in your life" - General Patton

"I'm very drunk and I intend on getting still drunker before this evening's over."
    - Rhett Butler

Quote Originally Posted by Buckin Bronco View Post
    This feels slightly akin to the recent mud motor thread
    Slightly akin or identical twins?

Quote Originally Posted by Maggie Glover View Post
    No gentleman has a 2 iron in their bag. MG
    its sole purpose(s) is for lightning or turtleboxes

Quote Originally Posted by Remy View Post
    Good jams at a respectable volume level absolutely belong on the course. Makes the experience more enjoyable, unless of course you like following unwritten silly rules. I'm there to have a good time, not join the PGA
    hell no. no hell no. i dont care what you think. music does NOT belong on a golf course. there is a reason we are quiet while people are hitting a golf ball. its called RESPECT. its likely the only sport with any left.

collarless shirts and hoodies dont belong on a golf course, either. i am old school and will stay right where i am. kinda like a cottontail, you will all come back to me soon enough.

HS agrees but may be afraid to admit it.

I'm kinda embarrassed now, but I gave in and bought a hoodie this year.. it's posh, not tacky. I've worn it three times now, twice on the course.. I almost feel like I'm on 21 jump street.

20240307_154434.jpg

If it drops below 60 when the sun falls, grab a camera, I might put it on again

The Waste Management Open would like a word ...

No part of me ever cares to go to WM.. I do enjoy Augusta, simply because of it, and no noise or cell phones. It's probably the only place I'll go again in life that has a crowd.

Peter Millar hoodies can't be beat. Good choice HS.

hell no. no hell no. i dont care what you think. music does NOT belong on a golf course. there is a reason we are quiet while people are hitting a golf ball. its called RESPECT. its likely the only sport with any left.

collarless shirts and hoodies dont belong on a golf course, either. i am old school and will stay right where i am. kinda like a cottontail, you will all come back to me soon enough.

HS agrees but may be afraid to admit it.
    I love all of your arbitrary rules, but you most certainly can have your opinion.

the gentleman's code is likely not written.
    but we damn sure all know the rules. you dont play golf in a t-shirt. I am only letting hoodies in if HS says so and that's a stretch.

loud music on golf courses is just not right.
    Period.

nor is yelling and screaming....or cell phones.
    Augusta does it right.

I am unyielding on this issue and dont even play golf.

Where do you come down on $199 wifi/cam hummingbird feeders?

I put people who play loud music in the duck marsh in the same category as those who leave their shopping carts in the middle of the parking lot or park in the fire lane because they are to fucking lazy to walk across the parking lot. A complete drain on society who should be waterboarded every time they do it.
    "My resume is the trail of destruction behind me. " Bucky Katt

Haven't duck hunted in a coon's age..lots of young people doing it now?
    At least I'm housebroken.