Thread: She Out!!!!!

Default She Out!!!!!

Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

I was expecting Betty Lou

Yeah she is out and reneged on endorsing the RNC candidate like I previously said. Another poor looser just cant let it go. Said he should earn the support of her supporters. Most of her supporters were demorats. Hope she is one and done in the RNC.
    Last edited by centurian; 03-06-2024 at 11:29 AM.

I think she's posturing for '28. She ran this campaign on the Trump brings chaos theme. She knows if he does get elected the Dims will vehemently resist everything he does(chaos). Then she can come back in for '28 for who knows what party or indy and say "See, I told you", "but I can fix this".