View Poll Results: Did you Vote in the '24 RNC Primary?

Voters
140. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I am a Republican & voted for Trump

87 62.14%
  • Yes, I am a Republican & voted for Haley

10 7.14%
  • Yes, I am a Democrat & voted for Trump

0 0%
  • Yes, I am a Democrat & voted for Haley

1 0.71%
  • No, I voted in the Democrat Primary

1 0.71%
  • No, I was busy & didn't get around to it.

37 26.43%
  • I don't care who wins!

4 2.86%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Did You Vote in the '24 RNC Primary?

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    hbd whackum
    believe it or not, I dont say much. I just listen. sometimes, I prod, admittedly
    Thanks. I was talking about the patients, I always like my Drs in a good mood, especially ones with sharp objects and drills in and around my face.

Quote Originally Posted by centurian View Post
    There is no good of country any more. That just a worn out saying that sounds good but has no meaning. We are 50/50 politically and socially divided an have no empathy or understanding of the other view point. We are currently at a stalemate in congress as neither side will budge from their ideology. The republicans are trying (although many are resisting) a stiffening of the back bone so now stalemate is the deal for the day. The democrats are united in their approach and have been for some time. When they speak of compromise they dont mean compromise in the true sense of the word but rather do what I say PERIOD. If the GOP fails this cycle they are toast

I like stalemate, it means congress is not doing anything. By not doing anything they do less damage than if they act.
    I agree with you on gridlock is good.
    I disagree in the there is no good in country. It's just that one side is bat shit cray cray. They believe it is normal to kill babies after they are born, and certainly up to the due date. Newsome just reaffirmed the day of this weekend, I thought it was that idiot from Virginia, who just wanted to keep the baby comfortable before killing it. They believe in chopping little Johnies dick off, and giving him a permanent axe wound. Making Lil Jill where around zipper tits, while taking aa piece of her forearm, wrapping a piece of tube up in it like a catheter, something akin to a sausage wrap around, and calling this a penis. They believe in letting the absolute worst of the worlds scum into our country and using up our resources via our tax money. Speaking of tax money, lets take from the HVAC man who never went to college to pay off a student loan for a useless degree in the arts.

It's literally good verses evil. You can not negotiate with evil.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    the propaganda machine tell you that or you had that thought organically?
    no one can say a thing that doesnt align with you, can they?

i think people are just making predictions based on their own bias.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Need to add a "nunya" category.

It snowed in the mountains this weekend.
    Samesies.

Except, it didn't snow at my house.

I used to judge folks that don't vote. Now, I might be one of 'em.

I just don't want to be party to this bullshit anymore.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    Trump's an asshole. I don't choose my heart surgeon, lawyer or airplane pilot based on their charm. Trump was the most effective president in my lifetime despite the resistance he faced.
    you can keep saying it till you're blue in the face....but it doesn't address what I am talking about.
    Well, yeah, it does. You’re proclaiming you can’t hear MAGA this and MAGA that and see it working…..it worked from 2017-2021 despite the hatred and attacks aimed at Trump during that time and that’s what the man is saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    Trump was the most effective president in my lifetime despite the resistance he faced.
    How old are you? Seriously- just trying to figure out who you are comparing him to. What criteria are you utilizing to evaluate a president's effectiveness?
    Carolina Counsel

As each day passes, I feel more certain that once Trump is the nominee, the dems are going to swith Biden out with someone else. Once that happens, Trump will get handedly defeated in the general.
    Last edited by wob; 02-26-2024 at 12:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Well, yeah, it does. You’re proclaiming you can’t hear MAGA this and MAGA that and see it working…..it worked from 2017-2021 despite the hatred and attacks aimed at Trump during that time and that’s what the man is saying.
    its 2024
    things have changed.

SSW brought up another important point. abortion. we have seen how that voting turns out.

again, I just think we are in for another 4 yrs of Biden no matter how many times we talk about trump, his lawsuits, and persona.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    What?!

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina Counsel View Post
    How old are you? Seriously- just trying to figure out who you are comparing him to. What criteria are you utilizing to evaluate a president's effectiveness?
    He spent more money than even Obama (only being outdone by the geriatric patient we have now), did nothing to "drain the swamp", fostered an era of divisiveness not seen since 1860, began the lockdowns that pinned our world down for 2yrs, created the vaccine in record time and supported it 'til the end, and remains in legal troubles that would make everyone not named Epstein blush.

Was he better than Biden? Absolutely. However, that's a low bar, boys. He ain't the best at anything past running his yankee mouth.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Go tigers!

no one can say a thing that doesnt align with you, can they?

i think people are just making predictions based on their own bias.
    People can say anything they like. Its more meaningful if it's an opinion they developed for themselves. Most people, consciously or not, adopt and regurgitate opinions formed by others without giving it a second thought. Here is a topic, here are your 2-3 choices of how you can feel on the topic; select one, then debate.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

we agree on this.
    predictions based on bias. its human.

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    What?!

He spent more money than even Obama (only being outdone by the geriatric patient we have now), did nothing to "drain the swamp", fostered an era of divisiveness not seen since 1860, began the lockdowns that pinned our world down for 2yrs, created the vaccine in record time and supported it 'til the end, and remains in legal troubles that would make everyone not named Epstein blush.

Was he better than Biden? Absolutely. However, that's a low bar, boys. He ain't the best at anything past running his yankee mouth.
    Blasphemy
    DILLIGAF

What?!

Careful, MAGA is about to call you a democrat. Don't know you personally, but suspect you're more conservative than most.
    Carolina Counsel

What?!

You ain't wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina Counsel View Post
    Careful, MAGA is about to call you a democrat. Don't know you personally, but suspect you're more conservative than most.
    I am fiscally conservative as fuck. The rest, most would call me a liberal because I don't give a shot what other people do as long as there's no affect on what I do.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Go tigers!

Well back to the actual vote. I'm curious to see how Michigan's vote turns out. it is set to be a spectacular screw up. Not only is it a "open" state so you can vote in either primary like SC, but now they are not only voting on Tuesday but Saturday as well in some hybrid nonsense. If that isnt bad enough apparently there are 2 people who consider themselves the head of the RNC party in Michigan. So......what are they doing? Having 2 separate caucus like events. Except only the delegate from each congressional district vote controlling 39 votes out of 55. Supposedly they are gonna vote the will of their constituents. However, nothing is binding them. Even worse there will be 2 of these events going on that day.

So Trump could win overwhelmingly tomorrow, and come Sat Haley win the state. Or it could be a tight race tomorrow with Democrats voting in the RNC primary, and then the delegates come in Sat (if they get their act together) and vote how their constituents want and Trump wins in a land slide??

Mean while I read 2 interesting facts. Trump got double the votes of any candidate ever in SC, Reagan included. He also got women 2:1. Haley out spent him 16 million to 2 million. That is where all those txt were coming from.

Let's see what happens when she has far less money to play with how she does against the yankee.

If it is ceteris paribus, she gets her clock cleaned going forward.

At this point I'm not sure if we will not have the first all female ticket ever.

I'm looking for Big Mike & "Southern Fried Liz Cheany, Haley" to run the Dem ticket.

This may explain her not getting out of the race. She basically is campaigning for the VP spot on the Dem ticket!
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Trump will get south Carolina without question. But South Carolina doesn't elect presidents alone. There are about 49 other states that vote in one way or another. California will always give democrats their vote. Even for an old geriatric patient with a bad memory. It's those states that can go either way who will tilt the election one way or another.

What?!

Turbo coming off the top rope with that take....

Quote Originally Posted by turbo;3149210I
    just don't want to be party to this bullshit anymore.
    “One of the penalties of refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.”

Plato

Right now, we have a large number of assholes involved in politics who need to be removed.
    Last edited by Fish; 02-27-2024 at 01:18 PM.