Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: College Baseball 2024

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Clemson won again? Thought I saw 4-1.
    No it’s tied and a great baseball game for the ones still watching
    Last edited by coot nasty; 03-02-2024 at 07:26 PM.
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

Man what a game don’t worry we know what’s going to happen Coots will take it tomorrow and we will have to wait and see who wins the series! Either way this is the best rivalry in college! Go Tigers

Fat lady just squirted in Columba? I mean sang.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

That’s was a good game.

Messina isn’t hitting on all cylinders. Why is he still in the 4 hole? He should move way down the line up until he can figure out what the heck is going on with his bat.

Quote Originally Posted by WhitewaterDuck View Post
    I feel sorry for the Clemson fan base having to listen to these baseball broadcasters every game. This broadcast has been the most Mickey Mouse display of technical incompetence in the history of sports broadcasting. Great plays going on everywhere while the camera focuses on the batter running the first base line…or some kid flossing in the stands…or someone scratching their nuts in the bullpen…or a pigeon pooping off a rail. Throw the amateur announcers in, and it’s a disaster. This is what we get for our ACC + and SEC + money?! Joke.
    Neutral site game at this location sucks ...

That was a good game.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww DAMN IT that is funny!!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by FishSticker View Post
    Neutral site game at this location sucks ...
    Yes. Great game. This is always the time of year when I wish we were still living in SC. I don’t ever remember the camera/broadcasting situation sucking like this for the Greenville games. Hope we can get some timely hits up in Clemson. The best series in college baseball deserves a fricking national TV broadcast.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

Nevermind. I found it.

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 03-03-2024 at 03:37 PM.

Oh look, Clemson won again.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Death and taxes
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

They appeared to be pretty even matched. Clemson just made it count when it mattered. Congrats! I don't think there is is 9 positions of separations in them in the rankings. Which one needs to be adjusted which way is yet to be determined.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

It’s baseball, impossible to rank nationally.

But, no sweat, both of SC’s National Championships came after losing the season series to Clemson.

Default College Baseball 2024

What we need to be talking about is this Titsworth fellow. If I was on a team with him I would be in the best shape of my life because I would never stop running for drawing nipples on every jersey he had.

Last edited by Tater; 03-03-2024 at 08:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Goin Coastal View Post
    They appeared to be pretty even matched. Clemson just made it count when it mattered. Congrats! I don't think there is is 9 positions of separations in them in the rankings. Which one needs to be adjusted which way is yet to be determined.
    I can agree with this and we all know no of this matters right now. Post season is where it’s at. BUT any time the Tigers can beat Ecu’s coots I’m happy ��

Well I just choked on my coffee after that one, classic

That little pitcher that likes to skip shoulda skipped his ass out to the parking lot and picked up that baseball on his way back across town Saturday night. Hahahahaha

Fuck carolina
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    That little pitcher that likes to skip shoulda skipped his ass out to the parking lot and picked up that baseball on his way back across town Saturday night. Hahahahaha

Fuck carolina
    I was laughing pretty hard. He was strutting around after every strikeout like a peacock, which to his credit were quite a few, but I wish the camera would have shown his face on that walk off HR. Would have been priceless.... If that had been me that hit that, I would have started strutting down to first base looking dead at him...
    Last edited by Fireman; 03-04-2024 at 09:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fireman View Post
    I was laughing pretty hard. He was strutting around after every strikeout like a peacock, which to his credit were quite a few, but I wish the camera would have shown his face on that walk off HR. Would have been priceless.... If that had been me that hit that, I would have started strutting down to first base looking dead at him...
    I really miss the days that pitchers had to go to the plate!

Quote Originally Posted by Fireman View Post
    I know I used that as a teaching moment for my son. Never show too much emotion, whether high nor low. Some days you are the windshield and some days you are the bug. And sometimes you switch roles in 30 seconds