Thread: DNR recommendations

Default DNR recommendations

Am I wrong to assume nothing will happen this year? Next year? And the next?

The earliest any changes can be made would be for the 2025 season. DNR doesn't get to make the changes. It has to go thru our legislature so nothing gets done quickly and the season has already been set for this year
    "My resume is the trail of destruction behind me. " Bucky Katt

The bill passed the full committee of the house as written and no amendments.
    It now goes to the senate floor for a vote and would go into effect spring 2025 if passed.
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

You're not wrong...

It still has to be voted on the house floor to be sent to the senate sub committee, then the senate committee, then the senate has to vote on it as a whole on the senate floor. Still a very long ways to go to get it passed. The senate will more than likely have some ammendments to it from what I’m hearing.

The same crowd that fucked the turkeys up due to their lobbying and implementation of a 45 day 3 bird limit now wants help switching it back?

Great leadership!!
    Windows Down!

Quote Originally Posted by PJ1012 View Post
    It still has to be voted on the house floor to be sent to the senate sub committee, then the senate committee, then the senate has to vote on it as a whole on the senate floor. Still a very long ways to go to get it passed. The senate will more than likely have some ammendments to it from what I’m hearing.
    Thoughts as to what that may be?

Quote Originally Posted by banded_mallard View Post
    Thoughts as to what that may be?
    It’s the senate. If you can figure them out, let us all know

The people that have lined their pockets have figured it out…it’s not rocket science.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk