Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bronco anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by KRT View Post

LSA (supercharged) should do the trick
    Can I get one of these under the hood of the Coupe?

I love these threads

My brother had a '79 on 35s, it was a beast, and gas mileage reflected that. I know he misses it

picked up an old 94 f150 yesterday for a beater. 300 inline 6 and 5 speed manual. solid, old man driven unmolested truck. needs some oil seals and tires and back fuel pump and should give years of good service. beats paying 50k for a new one
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

Quote Originally Posted by Phone Man View Post
    picked up an old 94 f150 yesterday for a beater. 300 inline 6 and 5 speed manual. solid, old man driven unmolested truck. needs some oil seals and tires and back fuel pump and should give years of good service. beats paying 50k for a new one
    Sounds horrible. I'll give you $500 more than you paid for it so you won't have to be bothered with it....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

$50K? Pssht. Good luck.
    Carolina Counsel

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina Counsel View Post
    $50K? Pssht. Good luck.
    no doubt
    More fuel = more boost!!

My 2019 is that much. New ones are stupid expensive
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

IMG_3837.jpg

My '94 with the straight 6

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    Sounds horrible. I'll give you $500 more than you paid for it so you won't have to be bothered with it....
    It has been a long search. all were great, drive em anywhere til i got there and they were rusted out, dash and seat torn to pieces and rotted tires. This one needs valve cover and pushrod gasket and a set of 31's and the back fuel pump can wait awhile.
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobieMcDoobie View Post
    IMG_3837.jpg

My '94 with the straight 6
    mine is same color but plain grey wheels, bumper and no trim. Base model. It is getting a set of factory alcoa wheels and 31" generals and the chrome bumper off my bronco

Kenny Powers approves of this thread.

mine is same color but plain grey wheels, bumper and no trim. Base model. It is getting a set of factory alcoa wheels and 31" generals and the chrome bumper off my bronco
    I went with the ProComp 69 series wheels.
    They've held up really well and you cant beat em on price.