Thread: School shooter's mom- Guilty

Default School shooter's mom- Guilty

4 counts of involuntary manslaughter because her kid shot 4 classmates. Facing 15 years. Best be careful who you buy, loan, or sell a gun to...

https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/06/us/je...ial/index.html

Raise your kids on God if you're gonna raise em on guns

Sets a better precedent than going after gun/ammo manufacturers.

It would be nice to hold a lot of parents accountable for their kids actions. Maybe kids would start getting the attention they need.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Quote Originally Posted by MolliesMaster View Post

It would be nice to hold a lot of parents accountable for their kids actions. Maybe kids would start getting the attention they need.
    AMEN!

I don't know the whole story...how can they hold the nut jobs mom accountable because he shot up a school?

Quote Originally Posted by FOWL MOUTH View Post
    I don't know the whole story...how can they hold the nut jobs mom accountable because he shot up a school?
    Exactly, I'm all for parent responsibility, but some times little Billy is a psychopath and there ain't nothing you can do about it. Kids do dumb stuff. Be careful what kind of justice you wish for.

Quote Originally Posted by FOWL MOUTH View Post
    I believe they bought the kid the gun. Dad took the kid to the range to shoot. Parents admitted the kid was mentally unstable and after the shooting they attempted to flee.

Dad will go to prison next.
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    I believe they bought the kid the gun. Dad took the kid to the range to shoot. Parents admitted the kid was mentally unstable and after the shooting they attempted to flee.

Dad will go to prison next.
    And the parents were called to the school that morning because the pos was causing trouble and the parents didnt think to mention that he had access to a gun and had been drawing images about shooting up the school.

She and her husband bought the weapon and gave it to their crazy son. There was no supervision or control of the weapon after they gifted it to the retard. She also seem to have prior knowledge of his intent to do harm with the weapon. No way i would buy or gift a weapon for anyone other than myself these days. All this blame game will not bring those kids back or prevent another incident just like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynchmob View Post
    And the parents were called to the school that morning because the pos was causing trouble and the parents didnt think to mention that he had access to a gun and had been drawing images about shooting up the school.
    This. MG
    Dum Spiro Spero

If this can be - can’t we hold judges accountable for releasing violent offenders who commit another crime?

Quote Originally Posted by MolliesMaster View Post

AMEN BROTHER

"The prosecution’s case relied on an unusual and novel legal strategy and represented an attempt to expand the scope of blame in mass shootings. While parents have previously faced liability for their child’s actions – such as with neglect or firearms charges – this was the first time a parent of a school shooter was held directly responsible for the killings."
    ________

For all these hunters leaving guns in their vehicle while at mom's or their girlfriend's house,..... you're next.

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk

Slippery slope...

Sent via Galaxy s23 Ultra using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Lynchmob View Post
    When the parents came to school they were advised to take the son home. Their reply was no they couldn’t because they had to go back to work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who better to blame? Kids are absolved of responsibility. That responsibility needs to be reassigned somewhere because it doesn't just vanish. Parents have the best chance to correct things. Otherwise the results are thrust on society as a whole, even though parents don't want anyone telling them how to raise their children. Why should I be at risk of your kids just because you did a shitty job raising them?

If your ill mannered pitbull kills four children, should they blame the dog or the dog's owner?

If someone has a kid they just can't control, they should have a chance to shield themselves from liability but at the parent-subsidized cost of putting the little demon in a correctional facility or military school.

Kid claimed to be hearing voices. Parents ignored all the classic signs of a deranged kid and thought buying him a gun which he had access to was a really good idea.

Called to school because of drawing found at school depicting shooting, but couldn't be bothered to take him home, or at least check his book bag, which had the gun in it.

"Prosecutors also shared messages exchanged between Ms. Crumbley and her husband, colleagues and friends, which they said suggested that Ms. Crumbley had paid more attention to her two horses, and her extramarital affair, than to her son’s needs."

"Ms. Crumbley also described a meeting with school officials that took place about two hours before the attack. She and her husband had been called to the high school after Ethan wrote troubling things on a math worksheet, including the phrase “blood everywhere.” "