Thread: Predator Calls...

Default Predator Calls...

Anyone calling yotes with an app through a blue tooth speaker?

If so what app?

Ihunt 750
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Animal Audio is a good one. It’s also who icotec uses. Buy sound, DL in APP.

I’ve tried the Bluetooth speaker deal and it works good if you are in the woods and the coyotes are very close by. However, Most regular Bluetooth boomboxes aren’t made to project sound very far so in open spaces such as fields they just don’t work very well.

Go ahead and buy you a foxpro x24 from mfk and you will be set.

Much appreciated!

The only reason I went with foxpro is because mfk has a deal with them so you can only use their sounds on foxpro calls. If it wasn’t for that i would probably go with lucky duck.

However, mfk sounds plain work. Look them up on YouTube.

First off, don't do it. I thought duck hunting sucked up all my time and money until I started calling/ night hunting coyotes. The first time 3 of them try to run you over you're gonna be hooked.
    Second, to echo BPS, your phone and a Bluetooth speaker won't be loud enough and you won't be able to place the speaker far enough away.
    I also run a foxpro because of the MFK sounds. I should have just bought the MFK x24 off the bat because adding sounds through the foxpro programmer can be frustrating. Listen to the foxpro podcast on Spotify. Itll shorten your learning curve a good bit. They have a couple episodes on breeding season coyotes that id listen to first.

Quote Originally Posted by Five Oh View Post
    First off, don't do it. I thought duck hunting sucked up all my time and money until I started calling/ night hunting coyotes. The first time 3 of them try to run you over you're gonna be hooked.
    Second, to echo BPS, your phone and a Bluetooth speaker won't be loud enough and you won't be able to place the speaker far enough away.
    I also run a foxpro because of the MFK sounds. I should have just bought the MFK x24 off the bat because adding sounds through the foxpro programmer can be frustrating. Listen to the foxpro podcast on Spotify. Itll shorten your learning curve a good bit. They have a couple episodes on breeding season coyotes that id listen to first.
    I feel ya. I don't need another hobby but I've got a lease et up with yotes that's too far away to run a trap line and figured I'd ask and look into some weekend shenanigans to help take a few out.

I'll be looking for your thread asking about thermals, tripods and scanners in the next month.

I agree 100%. It’s crazy that five oh mentioned getting ran over. That’s what got me hooked. Hunting a pine thicket with the call only 20 yards away I had two huge coyotes come in like lightening and the lead one tackled my call. I was so stunned and amazed that I missed both with a shot gun. Now I have multiple calls, rifles, shotgun, etc. All dedicated to coyote hunting.

I much rather hunt them during the day but your success will double at night.

Quote Originally Posted by Five Oh View Post
    I'll be looking for your thread asking about thermals, tripods and scanners in the next month.

Please, no!