Thread: Argentina's president

Default Argentina's president

"There is no Plan B,” Milei said Tuesday at Casa Rosada, the pink-colored presidential palace in downtown Buenos Aires. “There is no room for feelings, for emotions. I can’t afford that luxury. There are 47 million people waiting for answers.”

https://www.wsj.com/world/americas/a...mobilewebshare

I do business in Argentina...specifically with YPF, the government owned refinery. We had an order we couldn't export...we held it for several months. Within 30 days of this cat taking over our order was released for export.

It seems he is fighting the elite who have controlled the country for their own gain. Sounds familiar.

I hope he succeeds, as it is a large, overwhelming, and complicated process. Wonder what his security looks like.

I really hope he gets them on the right path. I really love Argentina.

Could be wrong but I believe he is the first Libertarion ever elected president of any country on the planet. Google Davos speech and you can see a short speech he gave. Hope this spreads like a virus.

Quote Originally Posted by chessieman View Post
    Could be wrong but I believe he is the first Libertarion ever elected president of any country on the planet. Google Davos speech and you can see a short speech he gave. Hope this spreads like a virus.
    Yes, yes, and YES!
    Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

Quote Originally Posted by chessieman View Post
    I can't believe they even let him attend that thing.