Thread: City Limits BBQ - West Columbia

Default City Limits BBQ - West Columbia

I've been going to City Limits BBQ since it opened in the Spring. The owner had a food truck before he got its current location. He is only opened Saturday and Sunday. It's Texas bbq at its finest. For me it's as good as Lewis BBQ. He generally sales out before close. He received recognition from Texas Monthly a few weeks ago for one of the top 20 bbq joints outside of Texas. The pit master/owner was nominated for a Best Chef Southeast by the James F Beard Foundation this week. He has he best Brunswick Stew I've ever had and frankly it's not close. I went today to get food. The line was 75 people deep five minutes before opening so I didn't even stop. I'm afraid he will have to expand his business after receiving the nomination this week. He will probably sell out before 1:00 pm.

Thanks, I'll try it

He had good eats that’s for sure. The sleeper on the menu is the pork ribs over the coals.

I wasn’t impressed. But when I went the menu was very very limited and I had to order a churched up hot dog.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

The food is good but the owner is a D bag.